tampamax

blue '99 auto WS6 t-top in Tampa, FL....have a look see

Man its been ages since i've been on here. So much so that i couldn't remember my old SC. I'm not here to do anything but pass along some info about a car someone might want. So those that are sweat'n me thinking i'm trying to sell something on my forst post....I'm not. Been here long ago and figured i would try to help out the community. I'm not making anything on this.

Turns out there was a beautiful WS6 parked right next to a Stealth RT/TT that i was checking out today. Being the nice guy that i am i figured i would pass along the info. I did a little checking and it seems this guy is asking a really fair price for the car based on book value and what the local auto trader car are going for. This may be a deal for someone.

Ok, about the car. Its a 99 auto WS6 packaged t-top trans-am with a beautiful blue metallic over tan leather and the blue spoked rims. The car is sitting with 75K on the clock. The interior is mint, the a/c cold, and i believe it has the monsoon stereo. All power acc. are in operating order. It has a functional fiberglass ram air hood(i think made by SLP), and a K&N filter. I do not know if the car has gears, shift kit, heads/cams, or anything else. Lets just err on the side of caution and assume it is all stock. All the weather stripping and molding appears to be in really great shape, and no mildew smell in the car so i would imagine the car doesn't leak. The paint is in excellent to perfect shape with the body holding straight as an arrow. It also has some cool pin-stripeing that goes well with the car. I didn't spend to much time looking over the car....i just did a thorough check on all the basics. Reason being is that i was there looking at a different car. Seeing how i had my camera with me i said WTF i'll take a few pics and throw this out there for you guys.
    After taking the pics i came home and looked up comparible values in the area and the book values on the car. Finding that the private party value was 11,540 for a car in good condition, and 12,275 for excellent condition. The retail on it is 14,205. So all in all the 11,550 the guy wants seems pretty darn cheap. I'd give this car a 9 out of 10.

I'll shut up know and let the pic do the talking. Hope you enjoy. I'm sure this would make someone a really nice car.

Rear hatch deck...bad pic i know, but its really clean back there.

I guess that's it. Hope this helps someone. If you want to know more pm me and i'll put you in touch with the guy.
    Last edited by tampamax; 08-19-2005 at 07:00 PM.

tampamax
    Well poop on a stick. I guess if you guys want pics just post up your email addy and i'll send them over to ya. Definately worth the look.

tampamax

I know its hard to make out, but this is the rear hatch area. Very clean as is the rest of the car.

tampamax

iTrader
    Mileage?

I'm assuming the car is in Tampa?

tampamax
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeTee
    Mileage?

I'm assuming the car is in Tampa?

Oh dear God, tell me you are kidding.

iTrader
    Quote Originally Posted by tampamax
    Oh dear God, tell me you are kidding.

iTrader

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

Sweet ride. I like the wheels.

tampamax
    Quote Originally Posted by big d's ss
    Sweet ride. I like the wheels.

Although i didn't take it down the street i did crank her up. She started right up on the first revolution. Sounds just like any mean and healthy ws6 would sound like. A/C works very well. The car had been baking on that black top all day, yet it only took around a minute to cool the whole car. For down here that's good on any car...especially the darker ones. Its everything one would expect for a decent milage well maintained car. Should make its new owner very happy for years to come.
    I passed the lot yesterday and the car was still there. It was in the back though, so i don't know if it has sold or not. But at least its not delivered yet...so there may be a chance for someone.

Thread Information