Thread: 99 Z28 M6 - 61k

iTrader

Red
    2000 SS

99 Z28 M6 - 61k

Anyone with $9000 cash can come get the car. I would like to sell before next month.

Car is a red Z28 M6 with 61,XXX miles on it. Black leather, t-tops, monsoon CD, ASR, power everything. Mods include SLP Lid, cutout, and Hurst shifter (factory hurst from an 02 Z28).

purchased the car from Colorado, I am from Iowa. The car is not titled yet in Iowa because I was told I had 30 days to do so and I have not drove the car at all in the past couple of weeks. I planned on getting it titled but now I am selling it (not sure if I will still have to get it titled or not before the sale?). The interior of the car is almost perfect. I would give it a 9/10. There is some slight wear on the drivers seat but nothing major. Other than a few scrapes on the plastic counsel from the seatbelt the interior is great. The exterior I would rate a 7/10. It needs a couple of things done. There are a few scrapes on the front clip, nothing serious. The passenger side fender has some paint flaking and needs to be fixed but not all that noticeable. The drivers side fender has been replaced. The previous owner's wife backed into it. The front clip was repainted before. The hood has some rock chips on it and could use a repaint. I would expect that from a 9 year old daily driven car though. It never saw snow according to the previous owners. The owner before me only drove the car about 4k in the last 4 years he owned it. It runs great and pulls hard through every gear. I recently replaced the idler puller and installed a gatorback belt to rid a squeaking problem I had. The tires have less than 10k on them and the rims are in great shape. I only have a couple of pics of it right now but will get more when I find my digital camera and get some nice weather.

Here are two crappy cell phone pics for now.

The spot on the fender I am talking about

Here are the ones the previous owner sent me. The foo-foo thing is not on the seat belt anymore .

I would like to get $9300 or best offer for the car. PM if you want more details, or you can give me a call on my cell phone, 515-490-8309. I am located near Des Moines, Iowa. Thanks.
    Last edited by RedRocketZ28; 09-12-2007 at 05:04 AM.

iTrader

Red
    2000 SS

Just thought I would share why I am getting rid of the car so people know. I graduated college in the spring with a teaching degree. Did not find a job so I am substitute teaching for the time being. I start paying on my student loans next month and since I don't have a job I have to get insurance some how and am paying out the ass for that. I would love to keep the car but can not afford to do so right now. Maybe I will be able to afford one in the spring IF I find a teaching job for next fall. So, I can not accept any traded because of this. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

plus you have the ss to drive.

iTrader

Red
    2000 SS

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11 View Post
    plus you have the ss to drive.
    Except that's my Dads. However, I would get to drive it .

iTrader

Red
    2000 SS

Bump. Make an offer someone.

iTrader

Red
    2000 SS

$9000 and it's yours. This car runs great, clean engine bay, clean interior (no rips in leather), clean exterior aside from the minor spot on the fender down by the wheel.

Thread Information