iTrader

white
    1999 Trans Am

99 trans am totaled

Let me start off by saying I will not part this car out... sorry guys.

The car has only had one owner. We have taken amazing care of the car in every possible way. The engine has 89,000 miles on it and has been serviced religiously. The entire driver's side of the car is in perfect condition. The wheel on the car are practically new, the trunk is still in decent condition (the glass is in great condition), headlights are ok and the engine bay was not harmer at all. The transmission was not harmed. The car starts right up but makes a grinding noise when left running (coming from under the car not from the engine). The engine is extremely clean. All the seats are leather and are still in good condition. Both airbags have went off and therefore the windsheild is shattered on the passenger side. The T tops are also in good condition. I would really prefer to sell the car complete.

Pictures are here:
    http://www.bobricca.net/transam

3,500 or best offer.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

Quote Originally Posted by socialdbob View Post
    Let me start off by saying I will not part this car out... sorry guys.

The car has only had one owner. We have taken amazing care of the car in every possible way. The engine has 89,000 miles on it and has been serviced religiously. The entire driver's side of the car is in perfect condition. The wheel on the car are practically new, the trunk is still in decent condition (the glass is in great condition), headlights are ok and the engine bay was not harmer at all. The transmission was not harmed. The car starts right up but makes a grinding noise when left running (coming from under the car not from the engine). The engine is extremely clean. All the seats are leather and are still in good condition. Both airbags have went off and therefore the windsheild is shattered on the passenger side. The T tops are also in good condition. I would really prefer to sell the car complete.

Pictures are here:
    http://www.bobricca.net/transam

3,500 or best offer.

Thread Information