iTrader

99 TA M6 For Sale!

Hey guys....I bought this car not that long ago and it seems that ive rushed into things.....Im about to start college and get an apartment, so im going to need money, and I have it all tied in this car....Its a 1999 Pewter TA with dark charcoal leather, T-tops, 89XXX miles...this is a TCS car with Monsoon stereo.....The paint is in great condition except some rock chips on the front....The interior in great condition, with exception of a small rip in the driver side leather....The engine runs almost perfect.....no valve noise, no piston slap, no oil consumption, no leaks.....The car has recently had a new waterpump put in, new o2 sensors, new brakes, new NGK plugs and wires MODS Include....NX Gen 2 Wet kit....comes complete with purge, electric bottle warmer, 10lb bottle, mounting, all lines and syliniods, window switch, activation switch on WOT....I have never sprayed the car since i have owned it, but the pervious owner is who installed it and said to only run 5 complete bottles through it.....Car also comes with MTI Clear Lid (not installed but will be), Intrax 2in Lowering springs (not installed but will be), Ws6 Store Short Shifter (brand new), K&N Filter, comes with A set of 2 MT ET Streets but still has all 4 street tires, Flowmaster Muffler, New Centerforce Dual friction clutch, has keyless entry and alarm all working properly, cold ac, power seats....I have never raced the car since I have owned it....Right now it has a bad cat but it will be fixed.....other than that the car runs great!! I will post pics whenever the Lid and Springs are installed....I am asking $10,500 for the car and I am located in Tennessee....10 mins south of KY....If you are interested please email me at Statix01@hotmail.com or call me on my cell at 1-615-975-1581..Thankyou for taking the time to read this!!

iTrader

pewter
    2000 Firebird

Do you know approx. how many miles are on the clutch? Anxiouslly waiting to see some pics posted. My email is robe0597@metnet.edu or Ill just keep checking the site. thanx

iTrader
    ^ email sent!

iTrader
    bump...

iTrader

iTrader
    check the picks out...updated, lid was installed

iTrader
    still for sale! lemme know Statix01@hotmail.com

Thread Information