Beautiful car, in excellent condition! Automatic With only 49,000 miles, this car is good to go and was cared for immaculately! Interior has dark gray leather... Power top, power everything, boot included. With valid inspection and new tires, you wont have to worry about that stuff for awhile. The car has been modified for performance with a 3.73 Posi Rear, Ported and Polished Throttle Body, Mass Air Flow Sensor, Larger Air Lid, a Hypertech HPP3 and Nitrous NOS system set up for a 100 shot of nitrous at full throttle with a 13.5 gallon tank INCLUDED! This car is ready to FLY with the top down and the wind in your hair! This car also has a CLEAN carfax and was LADY DRIVEN for the first 46000 miles. I've only had this car for 3 months and drove it for only 3000 miles. This car also has taillight blackouts. I'm located in Abington, PA 5 minutes out of philly and would like to get $13,795 for it. Let me know if you're interested and you can come take a look at it or I can meet you somewhere. This car MUST GO by the end of the week, so make me an offer. Email is NDelMoore@comcast.net and my Cell number is 215-439-3236.