I have a 1998 camaro ss with. Its black in color and has MANY ugrades. This car has never been driven in the winter as long as i have owned it. All of the upgrades were installed last summer. They include PRC stage 2.5 fully assembled heads, dual valvesprings with titanium retainers and chromoly pushrods, BBK intake, 85mm throttle body, SLP cold air intake with k&n filter, new lifters and lifter trays,new timing chain and sprockets, LS6 oil pump, MSD plug wires, TR6 spark plugs, 42lb injectors, walbro high performance fuel pump, Longtube headers with off road y-pipe and magnaflow muffler, 228R comp camshaft, welded in subframe connectors, strut tower brace, new throwout bearing, short throw shifter, Nitto 555R drag radials on rear, and new tires put on front this summer, Harris Speedworks dry nitrous system with purge system and bottle heater, Microedge nitrous controller. the nitrous has NEVER been sprayed, i havent gotten the car dyno tuned yet, some people use nitrous without a dynotune and their cars are fine but i didnt want to take a chance. All of the fluids have been recently flushed and changed and this car been well taken care of. This car also has a pioneer usb cd player, infinity component speakers, and an infinity 4 way amp. The car will also come with all of the stock parts (intake, exhaust, heads, stereo, etc). The car has 107k on it but the whole top end of the motor has been rebuilt and the car runs fantastic. I have NEVER taken the car to a drag strip either because i was waiting until i got the dynotune done. Im asking 12000obo, Im sure i forgot some things that were added to the car and if you have any questions or want to look at the car give me a call/text at 419-961-1411. Thanks