iTrader

Red
    96 TA WS6 with LS1/Trans

96 TA WS6 with LS1/Trans Swap not complete

Just Wanted to know if anyone would be interested in buying a 96 Trans Am WS6 with a LS1/trans swap from a 02 Camaro SS. The majority of the work has been done on the car, but some electrical pinouts need to be redone and the ac system will have to be finished. I have all the parts and the car runs and drives very well, but its not legal yet until the electrical can be completed and the car passes inspection. Im located in NC and I have around $20k in the car overall; that includes the original purchase price for the car. I would like to get $9500 even though its not complete. I have the 96 Dealer shop manuals and the cd disk manuals for the 02. I will be more than happy to share everything that has been done and that needs to be done with serious individuals only. I will also email pics, etc. to interested parties.

Just a note, there is nothing wrong witht the TA, my business has picked up and I don't really have the time to finish it. I start and run the car about 3 times a week and drive it down the street and back once every 2 to 3 weeks. The interior is in very good shape except for a small worn spot on the drivers side carpet flloor area. However, I have a very good used carpet from another Trans Am, the same color. The leather seats are very good, including the drivers side seat which only has a small amount of wear. The dash pad has a crack, but I have a used one that has no cracks in it. Im very particular about what I buy so there is no junk here. The body's in good shape and so is the paint, but there are some clear coat issues on the hood that need addressing but a good do it yourselfer can fix that until the whole car can be repainted later down the road. The TA is red too.

iTrader

Green
    95 Firebird

dash pad

would you be interested in selling the dash pad?

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar
    iTrader

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

sure, when you buy the car!

bump for the seller, good luck!

Thread Information