iTrader
    1 (100%)
    Want a new car

96 Firebird v6 project in Orlando

Hi, My firebird blew a head gasket and I dont really have the extra money to have it fixed and no time to work on it so I was looking for some serious offers in cash. It has around 130k mikes, decient tires, A/c is good and all around nice car. It has a nice sterio and alarm I would take out unless you want those for a little extra. The car will need to be towed so keep that in mind and is located in Orlando Florida, I have AAA so I may be able to help with the towing within 100 miles. See the link below. Thanks!

http://markzman97.cz28.com/photo.html

iTrader
    1 (100%)
    2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by markzman97 View Post
    Hi, My firebird blew a head gasket and I dont really have the extra money to have it fixed and no time to work on it so I was looking for some serious offers in cash. It has around 130k mikes, decient tires, A/c is good and all around nice car. It has a nice sterio and alarm I would take out unless you want those for a little extra. The car will need to be towed so keep that in mind and is located in Orlando Florida, I have AAA so I may be able to help with the towing within 100 miles. See the link below. Thanks!

http://markzman97.cz28.com/photo.html
    About how much you looking to get out of it? I may buy this off you, appears to have allot good panels.

Or if your intrested in fixing, I have a motor you can put in it with 80,000 miles.

iTrader
    1 (100%)
    Want a new car

Yeah, everything is in excellent shape, just had a new battery I forgot about. Like I said it's fixable for a good price if you can do the work yourself, at this point I can not do it so how about 1200.

iTrader
    1 (100%)
    2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by markzman97 View Post
    Yeah, everything is in excellent shape, just had a new battery I forgot about. Like I said it's fixable for a good price if you can do the work yourself, at this point I can not do it so how about 1200.
    Hmmm, we just bought a 2001 Pontiac Firebird with blown head gasket with 80,000 miles (Fixed the motor when we pulled it, it's for sale). But paid $1,000 for the entire car. We will keep it in mind though, we are always in the market for one. Seem to sell parts off them fairly fast (hint).

Thread Information