iTrader

silver
    83 Z28

95 Chevy CK 1500 4x4 Ext Cab (Loaded)

For Trade: 95 Chevy CK1500 4x4 Ext Cab

164k miles (still driving it, its my daily)

Barboursville, WV 25504
    Willing to make a long drive to surrounding states to make a deal if one interests me enough. Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana, etc.

Ok guys you knew it was coming. After being on my 22nd car in the past 1 1/2 years i simply can't stand to break the streak yet by keeping a vehicle. lol I really should cause i've bitched about needing a truck forever and this is very reliable but i just have to put it out there to see what else i could possibly trade for.

Looking to either trade straight up for something else or if a lesser vehicle then trade plus cash on your end. Just depends on the trade. Also i want to point out that i don't need to trade this nor am I in any rush to get rid of it cause i like it alot but if i find something that tickles my fancy then its a possibility.

A lil info:

Power Windows

Power Locks

Power Mirrors

Power Seats

Cruise Control

TBI 5.7 350ci motor

4x4

Auto Overdrive trans

Tow Package

Oil Cooler

Trans Cooler

Skid Plate

Hitch with harness

Brand New 265/70/16 Goodyear Tires

04 GMC 17" Aluminum Wheels

Driving/Fog Lights

Cargo Lamp

Bed Liner

New plugs, wires, thermostat, oil change.

I'm sure theres a few other things i'm not mentioning but you get the idea. Its pretty much loaded down with everything.

The Good:

Truck is totally reliable. Does not smoke or loose a drop of oil. Trans shifts perfect and also doesn't leak fluid at all. Drives straight and rolls smoothly. Brakes are very smooth and do not pulsate at all. Very comfy and reliable to say the least.

The Not As Good:

Needs EGR Valve. It doesn't hurt the truck in any way other then its not using the emissions bull crap. Either replace it or take it off. Not a big issue so i haven't bothered with it.

Passenger Door needs slammed to shut. Probably needs adjustment but once again if its not a major problem then i don't fool with it.

Rust: The driver door has it pretty bad on the bottom. Its also got a few lil spots trying to come up here and there, etc. The usual for a vehicle this old.

Paint: The paint is not good. Its been rattle canned all over pretty much. Doesn't look bad considering that but still just letting you know its not a show truck.

Body: The body has been fiberglassed all over. The driver side rear to taillight has alot of work done to it. It wasn't done well though so it obviously shows. Both front fenders have had work also but its not as bad as the rear that i just explained.

Driver Door Handle is broken so you have to unlock it on the passenger side then hit the unlock button.

No A/C. Needs a compressor and a hose or two.

I think that sums up the not so good. All of those things have no affect on driving it or its reliability. Again you'd be surprised how well it runs, shifts, drives, handles, and brakes. This is a great work truck or daily with alot of potential. I just got back from an 8 hour drive to McDowell County to give you an idea of its reliability. Oh yeah and the 4wd works great. Engages super smooth without even a hint of an issue. I've used it on 3 occasions so far and couldn't be more pleased.

On with the pics now. Any questions just ask.

iTrader

silver
    83 Z28

traded thanks

Thread Information