I'm selling a 94 T/A it's red with leather and T-Tops. I replaced the heads in August and have driven maybe 3,000 miles since. It was done correctly with front subframe removal. It has a Jet Chip and thats the only mod. The previous owner had a GM transmission installed at 111,000 miles with documentation, it currently has 135,XXX miles. The right rear quarter has a little dent and the paint is duller that the rest but it's not hideous, just a little character. Auto shifts great. it's a whole lot of car for the money. Would consider partial or full trade for a small truck or car. possibly a motorcycle only if circumstances play out right. It's located an hour south of Springfield MO at my parents house where it is garaged. Just waiting for you to buy it. Great car and I'm sad to sell. Need money for tuition. I'm currently living in Columbia MO and if you want to email me it's aaronmarion@socket.net and I'll be happy to answer any questions. I'll post some pics this week or maybe tonight. Thanks for looking.