iTrader

Teal
    1992 Firebird

92 Firebird V6 $3,000 o.b.o with lots of extra par

I cant believe I am making this thread. But it has to be done to help pay for the new 2000 Trans am.

Year- 1992
    Make- Pontiac
    Model- Firebird
    Motor- 3.1L V6
    Trans- auto
    exterior- teal
    interior- tan cloth
    Mileage- 114,000
    options- Power windows, power door locks, power mirrors, cruise control, AC, Hatch release, power antenna, ground effects package, t-top bag with brackets in hatch.
    Mods- Vibrant cold air intake, pacesetter 2.8L shorty headers, thunderbolt racing high flow cat, 2 1/2" flowmaster 80 series cat back, 180 degree thermostat, blaupunk stero system.

GAS MPG- 17city, 28.6 highway. this is what i have got

About the car: The car was orginally owned by a family friend for 8 years. Then in 2000 my grandpa purchased the car for my uncle. 2005 The car became mine. All three of us used the car vey little in the winter. Once salt hit the road the car was parked for the winter. The car has never been smoked in. I have a folder filled with all receits of what has been done to the car. Including the car being fully repainted in 2005. the car has always been well taken car of. T-tops have leaked but thats been fixed. I have taken the car to many car shows. yes it has a trophy for 2nd place for best firebird. I have a few friends who may chime in that have seen the car in person that know how well the car has been taken care of. Car is located in Hopatcong,NJ 07843. If you have question feel free to contact me either by private message or calling me. (973-479-3947) My names Matt, if I dont answer leave a message letting me know its about the car. i replaced the stock taillights with Trans am taillights. I have the orginal taillights around the house somewhere I have to find. But I feel we would all perfer the Trans am taillights. cars been in the family for 8 years and has only had 28,000miles put on.

Extra Parts: I have a ton of extra parts that can come with the car. The only way the 91-92 ground effects front bumper will come with the car is if the car is sold at $3,000. The 91-92 ground effects front bumper is extemly hard to find and not cheap either. it took me a year and a half to find one. Only place i could find one is from a company in CA the makes these brand new for $900. This bumper is off a 92 Teal firebird.

91-92 Ground effects front bumper that has slots for parking lights and fog lights comes with the car only if sold at $3,000

Front fender ground effects that bolt up to the ground effect bumper

Two extra tan cloth seats

Car cover to keep the car clean after you just gave it a nice bath.

iTrader

Teal
    1992 Firebird

bump, i did put o.b.o for someone to make an offer, who ever buys this is getting a good deal, it has alot of new parts and i have all reciets for parts and labor.

iTrader

Teal
    1992 Firebird

bringing it to the front page

Thread Information