Selling my 87 442, need money and this is my only option. The car has a lot of money in it, with receipts for all the major work, just had an alignment done, new starter, and tune up 50 miles ago. It's an overall clean, solid car that runs well and needs very little. I'm at $5000 right now and have to stick firm to that because it'd be hard to find nicer for that.

It's a true 442, can provide the vin for carfax, Euro nose, 403 big block olds motor(rebuilt 2 years ago when installed), edelbrock intake manifold, holley 750 dp carb, chrome valve covers/air cleaner, built 200r4 trans with baby 2100 converter, 4:10's, american racing wheels(1 year old), long tube headers, custom true dual exhaust with chrome side exit tips after the rear wheels, Maaco paint job(not original colors or stripe kit but not bad), GN steering wheel, dash is from another G-body(not sure year/model), old one was terrible, 5" tach, dual a-pillar pod, high flow water pump, flex fan, optima red top battery, etc, etc

Car has a lot into it, it's not a show car, but I wouldn't be ashamed in the slightest to take it to one. The body's decent, few dings here and there but nothing terrible, NO RUST, frame is clean, everything's pretty straight. With very little tlc this would make an awesome toy for someone.

TLC needed:
-wiper motor
-few odds/ends to be show worthy
-shim the starter
THAT'S IT.

Drive it home. It runs fine! I have receipts for almost $7k and that doesn't include some pieces like intake/carb/headers/wheels/etc. It's probably got about $9k in it total. I priced it reasonable for a quick sale. Let me know. Pics and more details at

www.fquick.com/nighthawk355x

My name is Matt, I'm in Edison, NJ, my cell is 848-250-3006, e-mail is venomsvtcobra@aol.com