This 383 stroker camaro only pics and videos:

http://383camaro.shutterfly.com/

I just changed the price to $3400 so dont ask for anything lower... I just wrecked my LS1 so i put this at a price to MOVE it..

Thanks for looking.

This is my 1979 Camaro with 383 Stroker. victor jr high rise intake with 1" spacer, Holley 850 Double Pumper, coated long tube headers, Corvette heads with 2.05/1.60 valves, holley blue fuel pump, chrome alternator, has power steering, TH350 with a 3200 stall converter. This car is ready to roll on out. Its a daily driver that has over 400HP a very nasty sounding cam that does get attention. I have more money tied up in the engine itself than im asking for the car. If you come by to check it out and you have the money when you test it out you WILL buy it. You cant build the engine in this car for what im asking. UNLESS you are a machine shop and mechanic that is. The chrome valve covers are on it now. If you like the orange Mickey Thompson covers you can have them. Right now I have too many projects and so this one has to go. The car is in Rock Hill SC. Having the exhaust done. If you buy it before the exhaust is done its $3400.00 the flowmasters are in the back seat and you can go have the duals fabbed at your own expense. Its $270.00 locally. I also have other upgrades that will go with the car the z28 wheel or fender flares all 4 of them and the front z28 front ground effects along with more engine chrome. Its just not right without the wheel flares they are just not screwed on because I havent had time. This car has a door ding and you can see the normal paint chipping. By just adding the extras I have for it an slapping on a paint job its a stunner for sure!!! The sound of this car is TRUE American muscle period.

No tire kickers but if you want to view the car its at
Stan's Auto
1184 Main Street
Rock Hill Sc
(803) 366-7770 ask for Lip
My name is Ty 7047786875 or ssdungeon@hotmail.com

more pics in this link.
This 383 stroker camaro only pics and videos:
http://383camaro.shutterfly.com/