FUGLY CBR1000RR rider.com
    iTrader

Black n Black
    04 Dodge Ram 07 CBR1000RR

2007 Black CBR 1000RR

Well I never thought I'd say this but I'm looking to sell my bike. I bought it brand new and have put about 2100 miles on it. I have dropped the bike from a stop, and when I say dropped I mean like fighting it all the way down, stupid story trying to load the sob in the back of my truck by myself. Little hardly noticible rash on the side. Also my buddy did a stoppie right in front of me, came down and took a chunk of plastic out of the front fairing about a fist size. Honestly the bike isn't as bad as it sounds. Only thing I've done to the bike is flush mounts in the front and a smoked zero gravity wind screen, other than that it's all stock.
    I've had it up to 181mph, so it's fast as fuck, but seriously, havn't beaten on it, but it's a bike and I have treated it as so. I've always let it warm up to 150 degrees before I even hit the gas or went anywhere. It's NEVER been in rain or any bad weather, it's stayed in a storage unit EVERY DAY, or my mom's garage if I was on leave. If your interested let me know. I'm not pushing for an immediate sale, so I will be patient. I'm going to ask 10,250 OBO (if you have an offer let me know, worst thing I can say is no) and that price for the sake of an asking price, I know alot of 600's are coming out with a price around here as I just put up. Email for pics as of now, I'll work on getting some up.
    And reason for selling is because I don't ride enough, all my buddies are moving away that ride, and I'm reenlisting in the Marine Corps and there is alot of bullshit you have to wear and do to even have a bike being a Marine, I've been floating under the radar and not looking to blow my career if something happens.
    Included will also be my medium HJC helmet, gloves and Joe Rocket Honda jacket.
    Last edited by zggill04; 03-18-2008 at 04:05 PM.

iTrader

Black n Black

I'm not here to argue price or be told what I can or can not sell my bike for from someone that's not even interested in buying it, and just wants to leave a comment. Like I said bikes around here are going for about that, I quick figured and came up with something, and I'm not in some big hurry to get rid of mine as stated, and the price is NEGOTIABLE.... FOR INSTANCE 2006 R6 with 2800 miles stock, $9200. Or 2004 YZF-R1 3570 miles and stock wanting $8200. Or there are a few STOCK 04 Honda CBR1000's where they want $8500 all of these are around me. So please don't come on my post and tell me that I can't sell my bike for that, it's a completely uneeded comment, and like I said it's NEGOTIABLE, the price was put there for the sake of needing one to post. Thanks

iTrader

Black n Black

Oh and 1 more thing Zimm, maybe you should read the sticky thread that says "no trolling the for sale section"

iTrader

Black n Black

Sorry, it's late, figured I'd throw one up for now.
    This is before the flush mounts.

iTrader

Black
    2001 mustang gt

Quote Originally Posted by zggill04 View Post
    Oh and 1 more thing Zimm, maybe you should read the sticky thread that says "no trolling the for sale section"

ya dont worry i already got in trouble. some kind of time out for talking about the price. warning i should say. what is trolling....wait ill look myself. anyways sick bike, you should keep it! good luck with the sale

i just read that 2nd post and every bike you mentioned is extremely over priced. they wont sell. their is a huge market for bikes and bottom line is their cheap. i have an 04 gixxer 600 and i would sell it for around 4500-5000 if i was lucky, and that is with every external mod you can think of and a little more. way too many good deals out there. you and i both know. check out KBB and out the door pricing to see if those are priced right. instead of being bias, tell me what a buyer would think...just bc those are priced at that doesnt mean they are worth that...unless of course it sells. but really i hope you sell it!

"Or 2004 YZF-R1 3570 miles and stock wanting $8200"

http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64162

also it doesnt matter whether or not it an R6 or R1
    Last edited by Zimm11; 03-20-2008 at 01:02 PM.

iTrader

Black n Black

TTT, make any offer even if it's a low ball or trade, tell me what you want to give for it

iTrader

Red
    98' Camaro

No way I could ever afford this but I will bump in in hopes of seeing more pictures. looks real sick man. wish I could afford it.

Thread Information