iTrader
    2005 pontiac GTO

2006 TB 1SS 2 wd for sale...18k

Just in case anyone wonders, we are downsizing. We have too many vehicles that we don't use that often to justify the payments. I have an 18ft trailer that my GTO for sale is on and we are selling that too. New 2008 H&H trailer (asking 2 grand). I will have a thread up for that too.

We are asking 18k for the truck which is right about what we owe to GMAC.

This is a 2nd owner pre-owned GM certified truck with the 100k powertrain warranty. Truck has sun roof as well as Bose sound system.

Anyway...The truck has the following mods and the was tuned by Modern Muscle in Naperville, Illinois (top shop locally owned by Ryan Diem of the Indy Colts). No shitty canned tune here. A true dyno/road tune.

Kooks LT's 1 & 3/4" headers with cats (I personally installed these along with the help of a certified mechanic)
    Magnaflow exhaust ( I personally installed this)
    R1 concepts front rotors ( I personally installed these)
    Jetttstream intake (modern install)
    Vector IAT relocate kit (modern install)
    E-brake controller and 7 pin plug for towing (trailer dealer installed)

This truck has had on dyno/road tune. It is just begging for a cam and stall and some head work. Great starting point for someone that wants to really get some hp considering we have done the exhaust and headers. This truck is begging for the new LSX 102 MM truck intake as well as a 3200 triple disk vig or the like. A small cam and some head work would also do wonders. 400 rwhp easy.

I am meticulous with oil changes and the truck has had the oil changed at 3k since owning it with either mobil 1 or PP. I have the invoices from Modern for the work done and should have invoices for the mods. Brake pads (front were changed in the past 3k miles) and brake fluid was professionally flushed and changed when modern did the tune and work.

My wife and I are asking only what is left on the note which is 18k. You get the weight distribution hitch for towing as well. Truck was purchased in Jan of 2008 with 25k miles on it IIRC. Truck now has 43k after ~2 years of ownership. It has towed 4 times since ownership (my GTO to the track) and didn't have any problems.

Truck does have some paint wear consistent with a 4 year old vehicle but nothing major.

I know it is cliche in a "for sale" post but this truck has NOT been abused. No burnouts as I have a modded out the ass GTO for that. The truck was what my wife wanted and served as a dual purpose, towing my GTO to the track. We are just looking to downsize (we have 4 vehicle payments right now) but are not desperate by any means and won't give the truck away. We are located in central Illinois and personally I would be willing to travel somewhat to get this truck unloaded.

iTrader

Bright Red
    2000 Camaro SS

Is this still for sale? If so, recommend posting this on www.TBSSowners.com/forums , under the for sale section. There's a large Chi town crowd there that might either be interested, or know someone who is!

iTrader
    2005 pontiac GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 00A4SS View Post
    Is this still for sale? If so, recommend posting this on www.TBSSowners.com/forums , under the for sale section. There's a large Chi town crowd there that might either be interested, or know someone who is!
    This is still for sale. I have it on the TBSS forum as well.

iTrader

Bright Red
    2000 Camaro SS

whats your s/n over there? I'm 06WhiteSS

iTrader
    2005 pontiac GTO

Quote Originally Posted by 00A4SS View Post
    whats your s/n over there? I'm 06WhiteSS
    pharmdgto.....

Thread Information