iTrader

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

2006 pbm gto~458whp 419rtq

Well Ive thought LONG and HARD and Ive decided to put the GTO up for sale. Im trying to get a house soon and I want the least amount of debt as possible when I buy a house. I dont HAVE to sell it but I feel that getting a house is more important at my age(23). Im not in a rush to sell, so when it sells it sells. If it takes a while then ill just keep saving an bringing down my other small loans. In which case if they get paid off then ill take the GTO off the market(Which would take a while) The ONLY problems Ive ever had with it was a broken valve spring(See pics). It was part of the infamous "Bad Batch" from COMP(918s). But luckily the valve DID NOT drop into the cylinder wall. I replaced the valve stem, all the springs(Revised 918s), the head gasket and all the head bolts. Its ran like a top for almost 20k miles since then. The driver side rear quarter panel has also been repainted due to Hurricane Gustav breaking a piece of tin away from my neighbors shed; which struck the side of the car. Which only caused scratches(No dents) But other than that it has a few scratches on the front bumper and 1 or 2 on the driver door. FLAWLESS other wise! It has been to the track twice but at the time my GMM handle was broken and I didnt know about it(It has been replaced under warranty from SpeedInc) It went a 12.5@115 letting off at the 1000ft mark and coasting the rest of the way(Very capable of mid to high 11s around 118ish) Best 1/8 mile was a 7.9@91. The car was tuned by Chuck at HPE in May of 2008. The car still has the stock clutch in it which works fine. It has NO SLIPPING what so ever!! However under WOT with 6200RPM shifts it WILL get soft. But pump it a few times and it goes back to normal. I would not recomend taking it to the track with the stock clutch. But for street duty is does fine.

Here is a mod list along with mileage and pricing:

2006 M6 PBM GTO
    36000 Miles
    $24,000 OBO

Mods are:

FAST 90mm intake............................................ .................................................. ...................$850
    HPE Ported Throttle Body.............................................. .................................................. .........$150
    NGK TR6 Plugs............................................. .................................................. ........................$20
    StainlessWorks Longtubes(No cats)............................................. .............................................$980
    Magnaflow Catback........................................... .................................................. ....................$800
    HPE-C Cam(232/243 .595/.598 112).............................................. ..........................................$400
    K&N Cold Air Intake............................................ .................................................. ...................$270
    Trick Flow 7.40 Push Rods.............................................. .................................................. ........$110
    ASP Underdrive Pulley............................................ .................................................. ................$180
    COMP 918 Valve Springs(Good to .600 lift)............................................. ...................................$219
    Elite Engineering Oil Catch Can............................................... .................................................. $155
    SLP Skid Plate............................................. .................................................. ...........................$161
    GMM Ripshift(Race) Short Throw Shifter........................................... ..........................................$340
    SLP Skipshift Eliminator........................................ .................................................. ..................$20
    Pedders 1" Drop Springs(Front).................................... .................................................. ...........$180
    Pedders 1/2" Drop Spring(Rear)...................................... .................................................. ........$242
    Pedders Big Bore Rear Shocks............................................ .................................................. .....$300
    Pedders Castor Adjustable Radius Rod Front Bushings.......................................... .......................$60
    Pedders Rear Diff Mount Bushings.......................................... .................................................. ..$60
    Pedders Rear CrossmemberBushings............................... .................................................. .........$175
    SCSS Motor Mounts(Race)...................................... .................................................. .................$175
    All Black inlays............................................ .................................................. ...........................$30
    Painted Rear Valence........................................... .................................................. ...................$200
    Painted Side Markers........................................... .................................................. ...................$0
    Headlight Armor "Smoke"(30%) on Head, Fog and Rear lights............................................ .........$125
    Rolled and Painted Fenders........................................... .................................................. ...........$450
    235/40/18 Front and 255/40/18 GoodYear Eagle GTs tires(Almost 2k miles..BRAND NEW).............$725
    18X8.5(35mm offset) Ruff Racing R281s(Black, less than 1000 miles on them!)............................$705
    Speed Inc. Drag Bags.............................................. .................................................. ................$120
    8k HIDs for Low Beam and Fogs.............................................. .................................................. .$250
    Brand new Front Winshield......................................... .................................................. .............$225

Over $8600 has been invested in this car. VERY Tasteful mods and VERY WELL taken care of! Clear Title, never been wrecked and was used as my DD. Please, serious buyers only. If interested please PM and I will be willing to answer any questions you have. I can take more detailed pics upon request.

Thanks,

Mitch

Couple Older Pics of teh Rear(Looks the same, just had the stock wheels on it)

Last edited by Stone; 03-11-2009 at 04:59 PM.

iTrader

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

SOLD!! Damn that was fast. Tis a sad day! :-(

iTrader
    2 (100%)

1958 chevy pickup 283
    02 gmc z71 5.3L white

Awaiting Activation
    iTrader

Black
    RIP S4 06Tbss

Now what?

iTrader
    Quote Originally Posted by 98T/Aformula. View Post
    Now what?
    have a drink and buy a ricer with some stickers....hahaha

BTW you were crazy for selling that GTO i wish i had the money

iTrader

06 PBM GTO(458WHP)SOLD!!
    06 TR GTO~476WHP 425TRQ

Well i figure it would be best right now with Houses being cheap with low interest rates.

And im sure im going to get crap for what im replacing it with(Just like everyone else has given me crap) But its a 2004 Ford Lightning with 27000 on the clock. Has a few tasteful mods.

iTrader

Black
    1999 Trans Am

man that was a fast sell!

Thread Information