iTrader

Black
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

2005 CTS-V Cheap Lease Assumption $325/mo in MI

Well my 2006 Stealth Grey/Black V is ready NOW so who wants my 2005 Black/Black V (has roof, NAV). I need someone to assume my lease which is at $325/mo (PEP car) until May 11, 2007 and I expect to have about 1,000 miles/mo to drive (21,700 now and have until 30,000mi). I will need someone to pay me $800 of which $595 goes to GMAC.

This is a great deal and I love my car but need to get rid of it as I have another one. It is not in pristine condition as it has a couple dents and the rims have some curb rash. It is my daily driver.

It is a nice vehicle so if anyone is interested I can get the credit app to you. I would want a non-refundable deposit if you back out but if your credit is denied by GMAC I will gladly return your money.

The car will have Avon Tech M550 All Season tires on it and I will have the stock exhaust and shifter put back on by my Cadillac dealer.

I have had two people assume leases from me and the process isn't bad. It takes several weeks as you need to complete a credit app for GMAC, they take some time to approve/deny it, they send you a package to complete once approved, you send it to me to sign and I forward it to GMAC to process with $595. Then we go to the Secretary of State to finalize the deal and it's yours. GMAC claims the process takes three, maybe four weeks. I will do what I can to push this along as well.

I would get the app to who wants to pursue this but will need $800 up front to cover GMAC and my cheap lease price to do this. If someone is not approved I will return the money but if you decide to back out I will return 1/2 the money for wasting my time and potentially losing other takers.

I need to decide if I am taking my new car very early next week so if a deal is not in the works, I will keep this. I am getting extreme pressure from my wife to not get my new one as we need to save cash. This is a great car that is a lot of fun but since I have one I can't let it kill me to pass up the 2006 Stealth Grey/Black one (even though it will).

This is an extremely cheap price if anyone has priced them. I'm getting lucky with these being GM PEP cars and getting decent rebates.

Again, it has 21,700 miles now and the lease goes until May 11, 2007 up to 30,000 miles. After that it is $.20/mi over.

The Payoff now is: $37,213.95 - not worth it
    Payoff at lease end: $33,571.85 - not worth it

Call me if interested so we can cover any details and further pictures.
    Ryan

No longer available. I'm keeping it.
    I may be getting a 2007 CTS-V so this may reappear but I doubt it. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by 2005CTSV; 09-11-2006 at 03:38 PM.

iTrader

Black
    2005 Cadillac CTS-V

No longer available. I'm keeping it.
    I may be getting a 2007 CTS-V so this may reappear but I doubt it. Thanks for looking.

Thread Information