Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

2004 gto yellow 6 speed 10,000miles

This is a discussion on 2004 gto yellow 6 speed 10,000miles within the Vehicles For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; guys and girls an update... she is still for sale, how ever i do have a job now and dont ...

iTrader

yellow
    2004 gto

guys and girls an update... she is still for sale, how ever i do have a job now and dont need to sell her as quick.

but to those who really want a great car at a great price shoot me some offers this is now an OBO. i would really like to get out of a note.

the max trade in value i got for the car was $16,500. offers ballpark to this number will be taken serious.

also... really would like to sale her but if you have a trade i might be interested but ONLY 4x4 v8 trucks

1998 - up ram 4x4 single or crew (no 4.7 equiped trucks)
    1999 - up chevy/gmc single or crew only(no ex cab) 4x4

i'm not really sure how trades work since this car is financed and has $17,500 on the loan. but i will work a deal if it's workable.

iTrader

Ray Charles blue

Nice car. I just got rid of my 04. Good luck with the sale man, its a nice car.

One thing, these IRS cars EAT those stock like nothing. Mine were GONE in 13k miles and I never did a single burn out. So for those who think 10k miles is early to change the tires on these has another thing coming to them. Also they eat tires in the front more so than F-bodys and Corvettes......I can say this because YES I have had all 3.

To whoever gets this car, these things handle great, ride nice, and have lots of room. Some questions though to the OP.

Who painted the brake calipers? Where are the engine covers? Why would you hang stuff from your rear view mirror? j/k man this is a nice car.

iTrader

Ray Charles blue

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith564` View Post
    guys and girls an update... she is still for sale, how ever i do have a job now and dont need to sell her as quick.

but to those who really want a great car at a great price shoot me some offers this is now an OBO. i would really like to get out of a note.

the max trade in value i got for the car was $16,500. offers ballpark to this number will be taken serious.

also... really would like to sale her but if you have a trade i might be interested but ONLY 4x4 v8 trucks

1998 - up ram 4x4 single or crew (no 4.7 equiped trucks)
    1999 - up chevy/gmc single or crew only(no ex cab) 4x4

i'm not really sure how trades work since this car is financed and has $17,500 on the loan. but i will work a deal if it's workable.

If you are getting 16.5k trade in TRADE IT IN! Seriously you will save yourself the tax on the trade in amount and there is NO waiting for the money as when you deal with most people.

I loved my GTO but I had some issues with it, which is why I got a Corvette.

Again man nice car, love the yellow, and I like the fact that your car has a "man" pedal.

iTrader

yellow
    2004 gto

Quote Originally Posted by TLS_Addict View Post
    If you are getting 16.5k trade in TRADE IT IN! Seriously you will save yourself the tax on the trade in amount and there is NO waiting for the money as when you deal with most people.

I loved my GTO but I had some issues with it, which is why I got a Corvette.

Again man nice car, love the yellow, and I like the fact that your car has a "man" pedal.
    thanks bro.
    engine covers are stored, calipers i painted or tried...

but i'm going to leave it out there for sale untill i build a nest egg again. then i might trade her in. I really like the car. but i feel at my age(23) i need somthing a little more useful, like a truck. I baught the damn thing b/c i had a pocket full of money and no common sence.

i just started working again and putting back some money. I want to pay off any neg. equ. when i go to jump into my next car to have a decent monthly payment.

iTrader

Ray Charles blue

I had my GTO for about 3 years and 24k miles. I loved that car. The only thing I didnt like was that it handled more like a pig than a sports car....lol My 15 year old (actually the suspension design is 25 years old) out handles it with ease!

Nice car though man and good luck with the sale.

iTrader

yellow
    2004 gto

thunk it over... i'm going to hold onto this car for a while longer. right now i can afford it, so i'll keep it. with the new job and the $$ i'm making i'm not ready to lose what i already have in it.

thanks for the comments and posts. this car is no longer for sale. thank you. if this thread can be removed please do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information