iTrader

Black
    2004 GTO

2004 GTO "Judge", 10 second car!

For sale is my black/red 2004 GTO with custom Judge stripes and graphics with 34,500 miles. It has an MPD hood that looks like a '69 Judge hood. The car is supercharged, cammed, and has nitrous and makes 549 RWHP and 569 RWTQ. My best ET is 10.88 at 127 mph. There is an NHRA legal roll cage installed. The car has had the suspension completely upgraded and with Pedders, Hot Bits, and Hotchkis parts. There are custom gauges and an Avic N3 GPS/DVD stereo installed with Pioneer speakers. There are approximately $20k in mods done to this car. Bottom line is, the car is in excellent shape and still rides very nice for daily driving getting about 20 mpg on the road. I'm asking $25,000 obo. Please email me at wavydavy@cfl.rr.com with any questions.

I have several pictures and a four page Word document with very detailed information about the car and what all has been done to it. They are too large for me to attach to this posting. I'll try resize the pics and post them later today when I get home from work. I can email the pics and Word document to anyone who wants more information. Thank you.

iTrader

Black
    2004 GTO

The GTO is listed on Ebay and the reserve is well below the original asking price. Check it out. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-...QQcmdZViewItem
    Last edited by Wavydavy; 04-19-2008 at 10:35 AM.

iTrader

Black
    2004 GTO

I just relisted the GTO on Ebay. So here is the "bottom line" numbers; the reserve is $22k (shhh, it's a secret) and the "Buy it Now" is $22.5k. That is the lowest I will go. I know if I hold out I could get more, but the longer it sits in the garage the more my wife complains about it. So, everyone is going to benefit from this. So somebody make my wife, and in turn me, happy and buy my car at this very good price.

iTrader

Black
    2004 GTO

She is still for sale on Ebay. The "Buy it Now" price has been reduced to $21k and the reserve is $20,500.00. I took about 50 pictures of it last week, so if anyone wants detailed current photos let me know.

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Pewter
    Y2K WS6

You should try selling the wife .

iTrader

Black
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by stevenm357 View Post
    You should try selling the wife .
    You're obviously not married. Anyone who is knows I'm taking a much smaller hit this way. With all of the aftermarket parts on her, nobody could afford her, lol.
    Last edited by Wavydavy; 05-12-2008 at 02:55 PM.

iTrader

pewter
    2001 z28 lingenfelter 383

Quote Originally Posted by Wavydavy View Post
    You're obviously not married. Anyone who is who's I'm taking a much smaller hit this way. With all of the aftermarket parts on her, nobody could afford her, lol.
    LMFAO..thats hilarious

The Devil You Know!! TooFastT/A's Avatar
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

Arctic White
    1998 Trans Am WS7

Too fuckin funny! I hear you though on this, my wife keeps nagging me to sell my T/A sayin it's not "practical" seeing as we have a family! The kids love my car though, my son is 10 and he already says that it IS his car when he turns 16!

Your car is TITS Though, good luck on the sale....if I had the $, I'd be all over this or a Firehawk!

-Justin

1998 WS7 T/A M6| SLP:Lid,Line Lock,LM Exhaust w/ORY,Skip Shift| Pacesetter LT| 80mm BBK TB| Centerforce LS6 Clutch| Eaton Detroit TrueTrac Differential| MAC Diff.Carrier Girdle| 3:73 Gears| Spohn Cntrl Arms| Hotchkis Adj PHB| H&R Lowering Sp.Springs| NX 150 Shot Direct Port|More Mods... FQuick Page

iTrader

Black
    2004 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by TooFastT/A View Post
    Too fuckin funny! I hear you though on this, my wife keeps nagging me to sell my T/A sayin it's not "practical" seeing as we have a family! The kids love my car though, my son is 10 and he already says that it IS his car when he turns 16!

Your car is TITS Though, good luck on the sale....if I had the $, I'd be all over this or a Firehawk!

-Justin
    I have an idea to make everyone happy. You sell your car and make your wife happy. You buy my car and make my wife happy. Your son can still have a 10 sec. car when he turns 16 and it's more practicle for the family and has a bigger back seat. As a plus, the kids can swing from the roll bar, lol. What do you think? Didn't think so, but it was worth a try.

iTrader

Black
    2004 GTO

Sale Pending......

iTrader

Black
    2004 GTO

Money is in the bank, so the car is sold. Thanks to everyone and their support and kind words.

Thread Information