iTrader

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 WS6

2003 Police Intercepter

I'm trying to get down to one car from three. I still owe 7,100 on the vic, so the price is that or best offer. Getting married and need to get rid of the payments. 106k miles, ready for about 200 thousand more...

Your bid is for a NY State Trooper retired car. Looks great, but some minor paint flaws that are hardly noticeable. I paid 9,000 in December 2005 but have since put on new exhaust manafolds/seals (zero leak...sounds great), new battery, new starter, new front shocks (500 bones a piece this december I dropped 2k in the suspension and axles), new rear axles, new front hub units, brand new tires, started the stereo, brand new brakes, brand new acc belt and new yellow altima battery.

Professionally installed remote start/alarm/keyless entry for doors and trunk. Windows tinted, antanna on top of car. This car will get you to anywhere faster and say bye-bye to getting pulled over.

Car comes with a new 940 watt amp, Polk 12" sub with bandpass box (you could fit 8 in the trunk) and 4 infinity speakers. It has a cheepo Panasonic HU but it does not power up correctly.

I think I'm going to have to take a hit on my TA (for sale in the forums) so this car has to go! I'm just looking for what I owe because it has to go fast....please make an offer

iTrader

Navy Blue Metallic
    2000 WS6

Sorry everybody, the car threw a rod yesterday quite unexpectedly. I drove it strait to the acura dealer and they gave me wholesale price for it. Watch out at those auctions, this car is cursed...

Thread Information