Title says it. I have a 2003 Bonneville SSEi I want to trade for a T/A, Camaro, Mustang, I dont care. Something V8 and with a manual trans. And would strongly prefer something close to northern indiana.

My car:
Under 60k miles, not sure on exact odo.
Beautiful condition. 3.8 V6 Supercharged. No interior defects, everything works flawlessly.
CD player, HUD, Homelink system, Auto dim mirror, Heated side mirriors, Black leather, Power windows, locks, sunroof, dual auto climate control, duel heated seats, drivers side memory seat, air compressor option built into trunk.
Exterior is in very good condition with average daily-driving defects. 17" chrome rims.

Only problem is it needs front tires. Im guessing they're original.
What i've done to it is swap front speakers for pioneer, kept rear doors stock, swapped rear 6x9s with lightning audio, and changed exhaust tips. I bought it from the dealership with some chrome hood accents. Its obviously autozone but tasteful none the less so I kept them on. There was also an aftermarket intake, but the dude gave me the stock as well. I can revert or keep as is for anyone interesting in buying. The aftermarket makes the supercharger very noticable, whereas it would otherwise be barely audible.

Anyways. What Im looking for is a 93+ Trans am or Camaro, or a 94+ mustang GT. Won't go into detail on the stang, PM me if you have one you'd like to offer. With an F-body it has to have T-tops and has to be 6 speed. Not looking for something with a billion miles on it. Something under 100k please. Only other thing i'd be interested in trading for is a big ford turbo diesel 4x4.

Im needing 13,000 to get out of my loan with the Bonneville, so I'll be asking for a car plus cash. I dont care if its stock or modded. I just want back into a muscle car. I'll get pictures asap, so check back. You can email me at turbonetict56@gmail.com to get a response quicker. Thanks