Selling my 2002 Z28, car was originally LS1 6 speed. I have removed the engine, transmission, clutch master and slave, computer and harness to install into my project car.

I purchased this Z28 one thousand miles ago with the purpose and intent to remove the drivetrain for my project car. From what I was told I was the second owner of this daily driven Z28. Car had 100,000 miles on it when I received it, drove it for a thousand miles and enjoyed it. Everything on the car worked, AC included. The rear end made ZERO noises, clunks or concerns of any kind. From what I could tell this car saw a lot of freeway mileage. I removed the engine from the bottom in my driveway, the A/C has not been disconnected and should still blow cold as it did before engine removal. It was detailed and clay bared while I was driving it and the paint shines well for a car with 100k on it. The interior is near perfect for an Fbody of this age and mile. It is a T-Top car with all windows tinted. I also had the back tail panel painted gloss black. The tires need replacing and I believe the brake pads are low also. I will not part out the car and it obviously needs to be towed away. It was registered and driven last year, this year I just placed it on non op. I have the clean title in hand. It is a california car from what I can see on the car fax (which I have). I would like to get this out of my driveway and need the $$$ to fund the project in the garage. Car is located in California, SF Bay Area...San Jose. Thanks for looking!

Please see flickr link for pictures...

The Z28 - a set on Flickr