iTrader
    2002 z28

2002 Z28 A4 Red Leather 48k miles

I have a 2002 Camaro Z28 for sale. It has 48,000 miles on it and is in excellent condition. It has been garage kept and well taken care of. It is red and has t-tops and about every factory option except traction control. I purchased it new with 0 miles.

I have done a few modifications to it carefully to make it better but not change the reliability or make it worse. It has Goodyear GS-D3 Z rated tires, The rear lower control arms have been tuned to eliminate a lot of wheelspin. It has a GM performance parts ASA camshaft with GM LS6 valve springs. It has an aftermarket air filter lid and aftermarket exhaust that sounds very good. You will just have to hear it to believe it. The transmission has a TCI 3000 stall converter. It also has a Transgo HD2 shift kit in it to make it last as long as possible. The car has been dyno tuned and is in absolutely perfect running condition. I have always used synthetic oils throughout it and there is no trace of piston slap. Here is a sound clip of the car http://rick365.tumblr.com/post/56311...p-of-my-camaro It isn't the best sound clip the car sounds much better in real life but it gives you an idea of how good it can sound. I am going for that 60's muscle car sound and I think I managed to hit it pretty well. I also have all the stock parts so it can be put back to stock if for some reason you want to.

I have disabled the DRL so the park lights don't burn out so often but have kept the automatic headlights. They can be turned off and put in full manual mode with a toggle switch in the center console. The door buzzer can also be turned off with a switch in the center console. It also has a remote start that uses the factory remote to start and stop the car. Just press lock 3 times to start it. The paint is in almost perfect condition. There are no dents or repairs. It is 100% factory paint. I never even use the keys to open the doors so even the key holes in it look brand new.

The car has won first place, best 95 up at the Logan WV car show in 2006. It has been driven mostly just cruising and having fun. It can get around 25mpg if you drive it easy but that is no fun at all so most of the time your mileage will be worse.

Call me at 304-583-6573 if no answer leave a message and I will call you back as soon as possible or email me at rickt@mantaproject.com My zip code is 25628 so just go to google maps or whatever and you can see how far away I am. I am asking $9700.

iTrader
    2002 z28

After a few calls I on the car I am adding a bit more information. I am not really interested in trading. I am selling the car and buying a backhoe so if you have one to trade I might be interested but only for a backhoe/loader.

Also I am able to accept credit cards so if you want to use a card for part of the purchase price that will be acceptable as long as the card is in your name.

iTrader
    2002 z28

Well after probably 50 different people calling or emailing about the car and not a single one following through with the money. I am getting pretty tired of dealing with it. I have had 3 people say they were going to be here to look at it and none of them showed up. I have had probably 5 that came here and wanted to take a test drive but when I asked them to see the cash before they got behind the wheel not a single one of them had all the money with them and figured I would take less than we agreed on. I can't figure out people sometimes.

So first person to bring me $8,000 cash gets the car. I am not holding it for anyone so if you want it come get it before someone else gets it. I will take up to half on a credit card but you have to pay the 3% fee. If you really want me to hold the car for more than the time it takes you to drive here to see it then a non refundable deposit will have to be worked out.

I won't take a penny less than 8,000 so don't even ask. If I would have known this car would be so much trouble to sell I would probably have just traded it in. Book value on it is 11,500 so I think I am giving a pretty good deal on it.

iTrader
    2002 z28

Sold

Hope the new owner has fun with it.

Thread Information