iTrader

Pewter
    2002 WS6

2002 WS6 for sale..

Couldnt find classifieds on here so I just figured I would post up here. I am in washington state and have a WS6 that I am looking to sell.. If I have posted in the wrong section please forgive me. Here are the basics.

2002 was the Last year of the Pontiac Trans Am WS6<br>
    If you are not familiar with this year and trim specifically it is the final year of the official Firebird Trans Am<br>
    Mine has t-tops it is equipped with the LS1 Aluminum block (Corvette) Engine. The older years of the Firebird WS6 were equipped with the slightly less efficient LT1 Iron Motor. <br>
    Mine has a FULL SLP intake and aftermarket exhaust system upgrade including headers and which gives it a nice rumble. <br>
    Has a tremek 6 Spd transmission and after market clutch<br>
    I have installed 8 point FULLY adjustable coilovers and Tubular BMR adjustable suspension (Full stage 2 performance package) Including new steering rack, chassis stiffening and sway bars. etc.<br>
    Keyless Entry/Alarm<br>
    Its Lowered 1.5" with H&R Lowering springs<br>
    I just did the brakes front and rear as well as took the rear axle apart and replaced all the bearings both for the axles (Inner and outer) along with the bearings for the carrier as well as adjusted the shims for the carrier to make sure things were perfect, royal purple dif fluid. <br>
    Currently the car is sitting on a set of 18" Arelli Mezlan wheels and has new tires on the rear.. <br>
    The Stereo is a factory monsoon sound system with steering wheel controls and I have upgraded the speakers... The car is also wired with high grade wiring for a sub and amp, but currently does not have either.<br>
    Interior has all power options, Including power windows, power mirrors, Lumbar support, kidney support (The ones on your sides) Black leather. There is a small rip in the drivers seat leather by the lumbar from getting in and out of the car.<br>
    Minor scuffs and scratches here and there but nothing insane, I believe I have included pictures of everything.
    Clean book on this car is $11,875 (NadaGuides)<br>
    <br>
    Oh almost forgot to mention, the chassis has 142k on it BUT the motor had some work done around 100k. Cam, etc.. Anyway, feel free to ask me any questions. the best way to reach me is via my e-mail outofsync26@hotmail.com or you can call me at 425-212-0134.. I have videos of it running and what have you if you were wanting to see any of that. I am willing to deal with an out of state buyer but any shipping costs will be on the buyer.
    I will consider a trade EQUAL value or possibly a vehicle with cash on your end. <br>
    Let me know what you have and we can go from there.
    <br>
    <br>

<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    This car must be seen and driven to really appreciate it for what it is. This is a FAST American muscle car that has been set up to do everything, Handles great in the corners and takes off like a rocket in a straight line. So much fun to drive. LETS MAKE A DEAL!!!

I want 11k obo for it.

iTrader

Pewter Metallic
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Great looking car i see you are from the washington area,is there any rust on the car at all?

iTrader

Pewter
    2002 WS6

No sir, no rust anywhere that I have found.. I have checked the frame and all under belly parts as well as the crevices around the t-tops and rear deck lid and have found no traces of rust anywhere

iTrader

Pewter
    2002 WS6

Any ideas on where and how I could market this car to be sold more efficiently? I have it up on the local CL adds and what not but not up on ebay as of yet.. The market for this car is so small I just dont know how to get the word out

iTrader

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

When I was last looking for my Trans Am, I searched through autotrader.com and yahoo autos, things like that. Dunno what they cost to use, or how popular they are, but those were some of my main search sites...

Good luck! The car looks fantastic...

iTrader

Pewter
    2002 WS6

Thank you.. Lots of work to get her to this point.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Moved.

Thread Information