Matthew Maddox
    Ravenswood W.V.
    304-531-8405
    Text Anytime
    I work random hours so if you call be sure to leave a voicemail

Quick Info:
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS.6 - $12,500

Item Description:
    Listing up my 02 WS.6 car due to two reason, i have back troubles and these cars seem to hurt my back when i drive them for sometime. My previous 00 trans am did the exact same thing, i dont know if its how the seats are on what but either way. The other reason is im going to purchase another C5 corvette, hopefully an FRC car. The car has 89k miles on it, and carries a clean and clear title, no accidents on the carfax which i can provide. I picked this car up from a real nice gentleman from Charleston WV who took real good care of it and all the mods he had installed on did himself after 75k miles. He purchased the most tasteful and expensive parts for the car that you can buy really. The car is a true WS6 car with all the options including the monsoon stereo, dual power seats, leather, 6 Speed, traction control, power locks, windows, cruise, tilt, etc. The heat is hot, and the A/C blows cold! Everything works, the interior is in excellent condition, the drivers bolster shows very minor wear and theyre usually beat with holes. Its been babies inside and out from the looks of it. The interior is the rare tan on black color which look wonderful with the orange. Carpet is clean no stains, headliner doesnt sag, t-tops do not leak, new power window motors, etc. Like i said everything work, the slide out cupholder works fun and isnt broke, center console lid is perfect ( common issues with these cars ) Includes new, unused t-top shades which are real nice and makes it feel like a hardtop car when installed.
    The Paint is in excellent condition, when i purchased the car it has ghost flames which were actually hard to see but they just werent for me, the shop used PPG paint and clear so it looks perfect ( $220.50 a quart btw lol ) Id give the body a 9.5 out of 10 honestly. Just a few minor blemishes that actually will probably be buffed out by the time the new owner takes it. I did the black out mod on the back bumper around the exhaust in plastidop so if later on down the road it can be taken off without hurting the paint. All the lights work as they should, the passenger side headlight sometimes gets caught and hesitates to open, just turn them off and back on again, youll be fine ( again another common issue with the f-bodies ) The wheels are in good shape, however will need tires soon as they are down to the wear marks. The car has the marker light mod so they wont hold moisture and they are brand new, as well as the headlights and foglights.
    The engine runs strong, no noise, leaks, nothing. Car is a very solid runner without a cam. Pulls almost as good as my 00 with a G5X3, the ls6 intake and 02 factor really plays a hand in these cars. Engine bay is very clean, fresh oil change using nothing other than synthetic. I purchased a case of mobil1 but the owner helped me out and got the oil changed right before i bought it so a huge thanks to him for that and all his help. Car is a terrific Optima redtop battery, just spent $60 on Z-max for all of the liquids, tranny, oil, and fuel. The car has a pretty good mod list, all very tasteful, the previous owner Just spent $2,400 on the headers, y pipe, and catback alone.
    The car averages around 28 on the highway and 22 in town, most of you know these cars get crazy fuel mileage for the ass that they have, i wouldnt hesitate to drive this cross-country and thats a promise. This car has perfect oil pressure, idles perfect, good temp, everything. The new owner will most def be happy with it for years to come. I priced the car just below Book Value for Good condition. Now on with the mod list...

(All have less than 5k miles on them)

-MGW Shifter
    -Strano Lowering Springs
    -Skip Shift Eliminator
    -20% tint all around
    -EBC dimpled and slotted rotors
    -Hawk HPS pads
    -American Racing Long tube Headers 1 3/4"
    -American Racing Off-Road y-pipe
    -Borla Catback ( sounds sexual )
    -UMI Adj. Panhard bar
    -UMI Lower Control arm
    -UMI 2 point Subframe Connectors
    -SLP Lid
    -MSD Plug Wires
    -NGK Plugs
    -New o2 sensors w/ extensions
    -Factory LS6 intake
    -SLP smooth Bellow
    -!EGR
    -!AIR
    -Fresh Aftermarket clutch ( feels like a Comp puck clutch imo, but i do not know for sure )
    -Lloyds 5 piece trans am Floor-Mats set ( real nice )
    -Epco Rally Shift Knob 2 1/8
    Ill list more as i remember or add for that matter lol

iTrader

Mid Night Blue
    1999 Firebird 3.8 series

I LOVE the sunset orange color. Its beautiful, goodluck on the sale!

iTrader

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 WS6

Thanks a ton man! Looking to get into another C5

iTrader

Sunset Orange Metallic
    2002 WS6

$500 deposit made this morning. Sale pending, but basically sold lol

dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar
    iTrader

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

does the girl come with the car? jk pm me if its not sold to the person that made the deposit

Thread Information