iTrader

BLACK
    2002 WS6

2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6

Original owner. Last year of the Pontiac. Car has been pampered it's whole life. Oil has been changed every 2000 miles with mobil 1. Still have window sticker and manifest documents. Never been raced or taken to the track, I originally built this car with the intentions of one day road racing, but plans have changed and I have other interests. Really hate to sell. I have put much work and money into her. Most of the mods are suspension or brake related. Engine is mostly stock except for a modified throttle body, air box, and tune. I have chassis dyno results before and after mods. Coils have been relocated off of valve covers to give the engine a cleaner look. There is also a cat back stainless corsa exhaust on her. I will try to provide a list of what I have done as far as mods. This is just an overview as I will run out of room on here. lol. 9 in. ford rear end built by Currie Enterprises, Nodular iron center. Strange 33 spline axles, 4.57 polished rear gear w/Detroit locker. Is still very street friendly because of the six speed. 2000 rpm= 70 mph. 160 degree thermostat, Raptor programmable shift light w/autometer tach. Push button start switch. Wilwood 6 piston titanium front calipers w/slotted rotors. Wilwood dual piston rear calipers w/slotted rotors. All stainless braded brake lines. Has line locks with light and switch on consol. Willwood rear brake adjustable bias valve. BMR battery relocation mount. Qa1 double adjustable coil over shocks all the way around w/eibach spings. Skip shift eliminator. Odyssey battery, Pro 5.0 shifter w/short stick. Custom billet shifter ball. Hotchkins front and rear hollow sway bars. BMR xtreme duty torque arm w/subframe connectors all tig welded. Adjustable panhard bar and lower control arms w/solid heim ends. Relocated lower control arm mounts. Zr1 chrome wheels 17x9.5 fronts 17x11 rears. K&N air filter. 1000 watt Lanzar amp w/2 10" Pyle subs. Have a ton of other parts that I have not put on the car yet. Well over 13K in receipts and over 5 years to complete. Car is going to need tires and has some bubbling of the clear over the c panel. Would be an easy fix. Other than that body and paint is mint. Buyer is responsible for shipping/transport. $20,000 Contact Joe 704-699-1325
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trans am 013.jpg   $_57[1].jpg   trans am 011.jpg  

Thread Information