Selling my 2002 GSX-R1000. Bought new in Aug 03'. Around 12,500 miles (has a smaller front sprocket, so mileage is increased) Red, black, and silver. Bike has never been down. Very close to mint condition. All plastic has been clear coated. Has sport back and rear seat. Chrome Wheels, Lowered, Flush mount signals front and rear, clear brake lens with osolating tail lights and flashing brake lights. Micron Bolt-on exhaust, clear headlight bulb, smaller5 front sprocket for increased low end torque (which also adds mileage). Motor, and transfer case is stock. Tires are almost new (90% tread). Bike is fast, not abused, and about as mint as you can get. Oh, has a warranty until May 06'. Comes with matching Jacket and Helmet which are in great condition. If you need more pics or specific pics other than the one in my sig, let me know and I will go buy a digital camera and take some. Asking $7,600 OBO
(248) 388-2708

Chris

Selling my 2002 GSX-R1000. Bought new in Aug 03'. Around 12,500 miles (has a smaller front sprocket, so mileage is increased) Red, black, and silver. Bike has never been down. Very close to mint condition. All plastic has been clear coated. Has sport back and rear seat. Chrome Wheels, Lowered, Flush mount signals front and rear, clear brake lens with osolating tail lights and flashing brake lights. Micron Bolt-on exhaust, clear headlight bulb, smaller5 front sprocket for increased low end torque (which also adds mileage). Motor, and transfer case is stock. Tires are almost new (90% tread). Bike is fast, not abused, and about as mint as you can get. Oh, has a warranty until May 06'. Comes with matching Jacket and Helmet which are in great condition. If you need more pics or specific pics other than the one in my sig, let me know and I will go buy a digital camera and take some. Asking $7,600 OBO
(248) 388-2708

Chris