iTrader

Black
    2002 ws6

Thumbs up 2002 Black WS6 6speed for sale :(

I put some pictures up on my Trans-am.net website.

I'd love $11,000, but will negotiate to a good home. Car will go up on ebay in about a week.

Mileage: 104,000

Options:

* T-tops
    * Hurst shifter
    * Traction control
    * Power seats
    * All options but cd changer basically.

Additions aftermarket:

* 18" Chrome Corvette Wheels
    * Granatelli variable rate springs (lowers car an inch or two)
    * Granatelli Subframe Connectors (stiffen body roll up a lot by tubular steel bars under frame)
    * Corsa Performance cat-back stainless steel exhaust (GREAT sound when you are under throttle, very little drone while cruising, lifetime warranty, this thing is THICK stainless!)
    * !CAGS (chip to prevent the 2nd and 3rd gear lockout that stock firebirds do)
    * reverse traction control chip (makes traction control off at startup, you hit switch to turn on rather than off)
    * K&N filter
    * improved cold air box in front.
    * Crossdrilled rotors
    * Hawk street performance brake pads
    * Valentine One radar detector with remote controller
    * G-Tech Accelerometer (see what G's you're pulling if you're curious)

Extra Parts/Pieces

* Original 17" WS6 Chrome Wheels
    * 16" Firebird Wheels with winter tires ("all season" jack of all trades, master of none. With WINTER tires, the car is actually very good in the snow. I never wanted to drive a "winter beater" so drove this car occasionally in the winter when wife wanted her Prius. I've been driving these in the winter since 1999.
    * Original WS6 brake pads and rotors (unused)
    * Original Springs (unused)
    * SLP Valved Bilstein shocks and struts, still in box (was going to put on but decided to sell car, unused)
    * Zaino Brothers polish (keeps the car super shiny and isn't much maintenance, highly recommend taking this!)

Notes: I've never had troubles with this car. Did replace the battery, and brakes/rotors a couple of times. Tires also of course, and belts. The aluminum engine does go through a quart of oil between oil changes, which is to be expected with an aluminum engine. What else? I replaced one of the running lights, water just sticks in there and it corroded the contacts out. Also replaced one of the T-Tops.

I'm the original owner, this was replacing a 1999 that was the same, so I put on the aftermarket stuff as soon as I got it so it was at least a bit different! No accidents, well, someone turned too sharp pulling out of a spot while I was in a grocery store and dinged up the rear passenger quarter panel. Got that replaced and looks good as new. I'll get a carfax and put that up here soon.

I have some extra new parts also such as the Shocks/Struts and a new Mass Airflow Sensor I may put on first, got a "lean condition on both rails" trouble code a couple of times, but it went away so I haven't put the MAF on. It's a simple screwdriver, top of engine addition if it's needed.

This car runs VERY strong. Clutch is great, not as touchy as brand new, but that's good, the original clutch had like an inch of movement from dis- to -engaged! It's not sloppy by any means, still very short travel, about like it was after a couple of months of wear-in. Engine runs great and strong. From the mileage, if I were to keep it, I'd replace the fluids (rear end, brake fluid, radiator etc.) and plugs, but nothing looks bad or worn, just a tuneup.

I've just gotten old I guess and this car is constantly yelling at me to "hit it!!!"
    Last edited by awoodby; 07-17-2012 at 12:35 PM.

iTrader
    nice ride. i would seriously consider it if you weren't on the opposite side of the country

iTrader

Black
    2002 ws6

Thanks 5abi, I've certainly loved it, and will miss her

iTrader
    you have any pictures of it?

- - - Updated - - -

i for some reason cant open your link you posted that's why i'm asking!!

iTrader

Black
    2002 ws6

Try the link again, should be fine now. Was away for the weekend and didn't notice the server was down.

Thread Information