2001ws6

This is a discussion on 2001ws6 within the Vehicles For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; Hey guys got some storeage issues .Can anyone tell me honestly how much I should ask for my 01 ws6 ...

iTrader

red
    2001 ws6

2001ws6

Hey guys got some storeage issues .Can anyone tell me honestly how much I should ask for my 01 ws6 (642 original miles) Upgraded with GM Perf Parts LS6 kit Cam Heads ,SLP Long tubes ls6 clutch & press plate. 3:73 gears .All work done before I even took it home from the dealer.The beast is red w/graphite interior. And by the way no traction control . Has a set of Torque thrust II's for wheels ,have everything that came off in boxes. thanks,Joe

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar
    iTrader

Shit
    That will be a very pricey car one day. I say fix the storage issues, especially with less than 1,000 miles on the car. I'd die if I let that thing go.

iTrader

Black, Blue
    07 TBSS, 07 GSXR1000

No way to really price it. That is a tough one there. Look in Hemmings motor news and see what they are going for. That sounds like a damn nice car to let go.

iTrader

red
    2001 ws6

2001 ws6

Hey ,Guys Thanks for the pep talks ,I think I may bring her home ,and put my GS someplace else.Too many toys too little brains.Ya only live once, right? Thats what I keep telling the wife.Thanks,joe

iTrader

SILVER
    2002 WS6 CONV

always remember the ws6 will never lie, cheat or screw with you, beware of the evil clam......you can always find another clam even if its a manclam(if you fly that way), but it would be rare to find your ws6 again....

Thread Information