iTrader

Silvaa
    2007 Corvette

Unhappy 2001 Camaro SS NBM

So I am going into the Air Force, and once I am based I plan on going over to the Corvette side...Just got my Camaro in March and I am putting it up for sale. Here's the low down on the vehicle.

2001 Camaro SS
    Navy Blue Metallic over tan
    SLP Options and when stock was dyno tuned to 320rwhp approximately 360hp
    6 Speed Manual Transmission
    Currently under 30k original miles, but I am driving it
    T-Tops of course
    17" ZR1 Wheels
    Monsoon stereo, leather seats, power everything (Except passenger seat), also have all original paperwork with car and reciepts for work done.

The car has Eibach Sportlines
    Pacesetter ceramic Longtube Headers
    High Flo SLP Cats
    Magnaflow catback (Sounds great, nice low burble, very nice top end)
    K&N FIPK with a smooth bellow
    Baer Brake pads just done Fr n Rr

Car runs and drives great, although it's pretty low for new england, only seen rain maybe 6 times, never snow or salt. Garaged essentially it's entire life. I also have all original parts, headers, intake, springs, everything. The aftermarket parts have only been on for 2k miles.

Great looking car, a little different than your everyday car. Tuesday it gets dyno tuned again and we are expecting close to 400hp. I can put the official stats up then. I will have pictures ASAP, you can get some idea from looking at my profile, that is the day the car was shipped up to New Hampshire which is where it's located right now.

The paint is in pretty good condition. Being a perfectionist I will tell you it isn't perfect. No real dings or dents, never in an accident, but there are some small scratches on the paint, which are nothing more than typical.
    Asking $17.0 or B/O

Such a fun car, I have always loved them! I just can't bring myself to keep it in case I get based somewhere chilly, if not then like I said a Corvette or another Camaro will probably make it's way to me.

iTrader

Silvaa
    2007 Corvette

Oh forgot, it also has SLP boxed subframe connectors, skip shift eliminator and TCS reverse switch which keeps traction control off at all times unless you turn it on. Has the bilstein shocks and does not bounce with the sportlines. Rides pretty good considering it's height

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Black
    2002 WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 001CamaroSS View Post
    Oh forgot, it also has SLP boxed subframe connectors, skip shift eliminator and TCS reverse switch which keeps traction control off at all times unless you turn it on. Has the bilstein shocks and does not bounce with the sportlines. Rides pretty good considering it's height
    I have a quick question about the TCS reverse switch. When you start the car the TCS is OFF, right. In this situation does the "TCS OFF" light on the instrument cluster illuminate?

Thanks.

iTrader

Silvaa
    2007 Corvette

Correct, when I turn the car on TCS is off, and shows off illuminated on the dash

Thread Information