iTrader

NBM
    2000 Trans Am WS6

2000 Trans Am WS6 (Grovetown, GA)

2000 Trans Am, LS1, auto, 128k miles, runs and drives great, dark blue with gray interior. Have clear GA title. $7000

We got this car in 2004 with 39k miles. It was my wife's car until Dec 2008 when we bought her a new car and I got this one. Car has been garaged most of it's life but has some minor paint flaws. Still, it looks very good and I get a lot of compliments when driving it.

A/C works great. Everything works. In years past, have replaced the antenna and power window motors. Also, have removed the idler pulleys on the front and greased the bearings. They have started making a little bit of noise again when the car is first started so I probably should have just replaced them all.

Also, I have really tried not to rub against the side of the seat when sitting down. The seat has a little wear on it but not much (it looks better than all the other TA seats I see). I got a couple cracks in the door panels so I took them off and removed the staples. I glued the cracks but one of them didn't glue quite straight and is a bit noticeable (but it could be fixed - just never bothered me that much). And the dash looks really good.

Tires are almost new. No mods to car except for aftermarket stereo and rims.

The following work was done at 125k miles:
    New spark plugs and wires
    New brake pads front & rear (and rotors turned)
    New ball joints (upper & lower)
    New tie rods (inner & outer)
    New hatch struts

Also, car has a hidden class 2 hitch installed. It's not much of a tow vehicle but it can be used to pull a motorcycle or jetski on a trailer. We used it to pull a sportbike on a trailer a few times before we got an SUV. The hitch is not visible at all when not hauling something.

We love the car and don't really want to sell it but I have orders to Korea and can only take one vehicle. Obviously, no trades. $7000

More pics here: 2000 Pontiac Trans Am

iTrader

NBM
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Sold.

Thread Information