iTrader

black
    2000 Trans am WS6

2000 Trans Am WS6?

Hello I am selling my 2000 Trans am It is an automatic it has 114,000 miles on it. It is very well maintained. New Brakes, Battery, Tires, Plugs & wires. All fluids flushed 1,000 miles ago. It is all stock except a Suncoast Raptor hood and airbox. It has never been modified. I am uncertain if this is a true WS6. It has the emblem on it and had a Ram Air hood on it. The guy i got it from said it had the 17" wheels on it when he bought it but he sold them cause he needed money. The car needs nothing it runs and drives great. No slip in the trans, and does not burn or leak any oil on the engine. The body is in good shape considering it has 114K on it, the common door ding on the quarter, maybe 2 or 3. paint is in good condition few small chips in it, nothing major. Interior is in great shape no rips or tears, there is a small cig burn on the back driver seat. but it isnt major. overall the car is a solid 9. I havent had a single issue from this car since i bought it. very reliable and gets about 20-22 MPG on average. I am asking 9,000 for it. Like i said its all stock. I did buy a set of 3.73's to put in it but never got around to put them in. i will sell the gears and deluxe install kit for an extra 250, they are richmond. More pics are available if your interested. Not really looking for trades but if you think its to good for me to pass up shoot it my way. Thanks

iTrader
    Clean title, yes? If it's a true WS6, it almost certainly says so on the inside of the driver's side door. I probably shouldn't be responding, but I'd be interested if I lived nearby and you've given me a better idea of my own car's value.

iTrader

black
    2000 Trans am WS6

Yes it is a clean title. Yea I dont see anything on the drivers side inside door about WS6. Thanks

iTrader

black
    2000 Trans am WS6

TTT Price Drop..... 8,500 ....... Anyone ??

iTrader
    Again, too far for me. Maybe you can get that $8500, if you advertise it on craigslist or other places and will drive it out to show interested buyers and can show that it has recently passed a thorough inspection. High mileage scares people, and the market is tough for many types of older muscle cars, it seems.

iTrader

black
    2000 Trans am WS6

Thanks for the info man!

iTrader

navy blue metallic
    2000 trans am ws6

Quote Originally Posted by LS1mofo View Post
    Yes it is a clean title. Yea I dont see anything on the drivers side inside door about WS6. Thanks
    on the codes on the door jam do you see ws9 ws6 anything like that?

iTrader
    3 (100%)

Black
    00 NHRA Formula

I would say its not a WS6. Why would someone replace the already ram-air hood for a suncoast raptor hood, and sell the 17's and buy 16's? Not bashin it...just my opinion to help you out.

iTrader

navy blue metallic
    2000 trans am ws6

ws6 wanna be 114k and to top it off its a slopomatic

iTrader

black
    2000 Trans am WS6

Yea Bryce I was wonderin that myself about the wheels, but I actually replaced the ram air hood for the suncoast . it was cracked underneath, the dumbass i bought it from left something under the hood when he closed it. but nothing on the inside door about ws9 or ws9. Thanks guys.

iTrader

navy blue metallic
    2000 trans am ws6

Yea Bryce I was wonderin that myself about the wheels, but I actually replaced the ram air hood for the suncoast . it was cracked underneath, the dumbass i bought it from left something under the hood when he closed it. but nothing on the inside door about ws9 or ws9. Thanks guys.
    theres no way its a true ws6 if its not along the codes in the door jam my guess is that it came with 16's bc its just a plain t/a and he added a ram air hood to give it the visual effects of being a ws6

iTrader
    3 (100%)

Black
    00 NHRA Formula

You need to look for WS9 and WS6 on the RPO codes. which are located on a white sticker on the door when you open it or inside the glovebox. Its a list of a bunch of 3 digit codes.

iTrader

black
    2000 Trans am WS6

Ok thanks, Yea its a Regular T/A I still see nothing, I need to sell this I got laid off. Any decent offers i will take into consideration. Thanks all

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

it does have the lumbar seats.

Thread Information