2000 TA WS6 6-speed for sale

This is a discussion on 2000 TA WS6 6-speed for sale within the Vehicles For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; Sadly, it's time for the TA to go. First of all, there is absolutely nothing at all wrong with the ...

iTrader

Red
    '03 Vette

2000 TA WS6 6-speed for sale

Sadly, it's time for the TA to go. First of all, there is absolutely nothing at all wrong with the car. It runs perfect and looks great. I am the 2nd owner and have had the car for 20 months and I have this problem with always wanting something different after a couple years. So I'm sticking with the LS1 family and getting an '04 GTO.

Here's the details:
    2000 TA WS6, Red, 6-speed, 49,900 miles, TR 220 cam (installed 8k miles ago), comp 918 springs, MAC headers with off road y (I have the MAC cats still), flowmaster cat back, 4.10 gears, crank pulley, LS6 intake, lid, K&N filter, stock 17" chrome wheels, spec 3 clutch, upgraded slave cylinder, B&M ripper shifter, subframe connectors (not installed), 12 disc CD changer, tint, amp with 2 12" subs in hatch, black leather, power seats, t-tops, sequential turn signals, red brake calipers, Hotchkiss springs in front with newer stock shocks, dyno tuned with HP Tuners, dynoed 369 rear wheel HP and 358 tq (total HP 435 and 425 tq approx).
    The car runs perfect and sounds really mean. The interior and exterior are extremely clean. It has always been garaged and kept clean and believe it or not I have only driven it in the rain once. It needs nothing.
    I went to the track twice. The first time, on my first run, the clutch died. That's when I got the upgraded clutch and slave. When I returned to the track my best run was 13.02@113mph on street tires. It is definitely a mid 12 sec car if it had traction.
    It has been super reliable and has never given me any problems. Everything works and looks great.
    No accidents and I have the title at my house in my name and ready to go.
    I'm looking to get around $15k.
    I'm on the west side of Phoenix, AZ.
    I have plenty of pictures if anyone wants.

Jay

'03 Vette, AT, headers, Vararam, tune, DR's, 12.73@110, Speedworld AZ 12-08
    SOLD-'04 GTO, Red/Red, 6-speed, '05 SAP kit, Magnaflow catback
    SOLD- 2/06, '00 TA WS6, 13.02@113.4

bumpin' z28

interested

Nice car. Can you send me some pics itsgregory@gmail.com. I'm interested and I live in the east valley (Gilbert). Thank you

iTrader

Red
    '03 Vette

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin' z28
    Nice car. Can you send me some pics itsgregory@gmail.com. I'm interested and I live in the east valley (Gilbert). Thank you
    Pics sent!
    Jay

iTrader

Red
    '03 Vette

Here's a couple pictures.
    Jay

bumpin' z28

Nice Car

Would you be able to take out the system? If so, how much would you want. I already have a system that I am going to transfer over. Is your sub box custom or specially made for the f-body?

iTrader

Red
    '03 Vette

Quote Originally Posted by bumpin' z28
    Would you be able to take out the system? If so, how much would you want. I already have a system that I am going to transfer over. Is your sub box custom or specially made for the f-body?
    The stereo is all stock except the amp and subs. The sub box comes out with just disconnecting the 2 speaker wires and the amp should be pretty easy as well. I got the box off e-bay for about $90 shipped I think and it's made specifically for f-body cars (it just drops in the hatch trunk area), the subs were about $90 also and the amp was the same. So it's not a real high dollar item, but it booms pretty good. If anyone didn't want that stuff, I wouldn't mind taking $200 off the price if that helps.
    Jay

iTrader

Red
    '03 Vette

The car is sold. 2-2-06.

Thread Information