iTrader

Artic White
    2000 SS Camaro

2000 SS Camaro 383 Stroker - Mint Condition

1-Owner, Genuine Artic White, Z28 SS Camaro with Ebony interior, leather seats, power windows & driver seat,
    monsoon stereo, t-tops, etc

Professionally Repainted Oct 2011 & added SLP Performance SS Grill - Best Collision Center, Bentonville, AR
    I have invested $40K to build this car like it is today, beyond the original $28K purchase price Feb, 2000

Replaced: front seat skins, seat belts, center console, tee-top shades, windshield, sun visors, dash top, thottle
    position sensor, idle air control motor, front light assemblies, rear spoiler brake light, front air dam, starter,
    flexplate, window-tinting, front door speakers, front wheel hubs, & other items too numerous to mention

383 Cubic Inch Stroker Motor - 7000 miles on complete rebuild ($12,000 value):
    built by Macon Motorsports, Springdale, AR June 2011 (reference available upon request)
    New GMPP LS6 Bare Block, 3.900" Bore, Casting #12561168 (same as used in 2001 Z06 Corvette)
    LS6-Style Patriot Performance 64cc Stage 2 Heads - refreshed for rebuild, only used on this car since new
    New Callies 383 stroker rotating assembly (forged crankshaft, pistons & rods)
    New WiseCo dished pistons to provide 11:2 compression ratio (operates fine on premium pump gas)
    New LS6 intake manifold (EGR removed), Sealed Ram Air modification, SLP Air Box & Smooth Bellows
    New 80 mm BBK throttle Body with 75 mm ProMax MAF sensor (rated to 550 HP)
    New 36# (at 3 bar) Bosch Fuel injectors, EV1 LS1, matched set - Flow 42.2 lb/hr at 4 bar and 0 MAP)
    Stock LS1 Coils & Premium MSD Plug Wires (Complete set of MSD Coils included)
    New Griffin GRI-6-598AE-JXX Aluminum Radiator with Additional Flexlite Pusher Fan ($800 value combined)
    New Meziere 680-WP319S Electric Water Pump ($650 value) & SLP Traction Control Modification Module
    New Comp Cams timing chain & gear set, lifters & valve springs, Melling high performance oil pump
    New SLP Harmonic Balancer Underdrive Pulley & PowerMaster 200 amp Alternator ($300 value)

Custom Ground Hydraulic Roller Camshaft by Com Cams - Specs:
    Installed at 111.0 intake centerline
    Gross Valve Lift 0.603 intake, 0.606 exhaust (with 1.8 rocker ratio)
    Duration @ 0.006 tappet lift 279 intake, 283 exhaust
    Intake Valve Timing at 0.050: open 3 BTDC, close 43 ABDC
    Exhaust Valve Timing at 0.050: open 53 BBDC, close 3- ATDC
    Duration at 0.050: 226 intake, 230 Exhaust
    Lobe Lift: 0.3350 intake, 0.3370 exhaust
    Lobe Separation: 114.0, Idles well at 850 RPM
    Comp Cams Ultr Pro Magnum Rocker Arms (1.8 ratio)

Professionally tuned and includes HP Tuners real-time-tuning & logging software, adapter, & cable (combined $1200 value)
    DashDaq OBDII Port real-time monitoring device with Zeitronix Wide Band O2 Sensor - permanent installation, logs to
    built-in memory chip ($1400 value)

Performance Automotive and Transmission Center Built Electronic Raptor 4-Speed Automatic Overdrive Transmission:
    PATC - Bossier City, LA (reference available upon request) http://www.transmissioncenter.com/
    New $4,500 Build Jan 2012 - Custom Close-Ratio Level-3 4L60E
    1000 HP Converter upgrade & Raptor Drive Kit for 700 HP transmission rating
    New MR-2L LS1 3000 RPM Lock-Up Stall Converter (efficient low throttle cruising), 19X five-pinion rear planet
    Proprietary 6-pinion E Gear front planetary (2.84 1st & 1.56 2nd gear ratios versus stock 3.06 1st & 1.62 2nd)
    $400 custom transmission tuning (essential for transmission to live) & transmission has 1 year warranty including
    parts, labor & shipping 2 External Transmission Coolers mounted in series (bypass radiator)

OTHER FEATURES:
    GZ MotorsportsLSX Series Complete VP101A Crankcase Vacuum Pump Kit w/Gilmer Pulleys/Belt ($767)
    http://www.gzmotorsports.com/LSXVPK.html
    New (Oct 2011) 12-Bolt Moser Rear End with 33 Spline Axles, Detroit True-Trac Differential & 3:73 Motive Gears,
    4-Channel ABS ($3200 value)
    Wilwood Brakes: 6-piston front & 4-piston rear calipers with 13 inch vented rotors with S.S. brake lines ($4,000 value)
    Retained OEM ABS brakes and Traction Control
    SSBC vacuum pump & storage canister kit for power brake booster enhancement
    Kooks Long-Tube headers & Y-pipe with 3-inch pipe to exhaust cut-out and Vintage SLP muffler and 3-inch Magnaflow
    chrome exhaust tips, Cat Converters removed - 3-inch Raceland exhaust cut-out operated with wireless remote key fob
    35th Anniversary 17 inch by 9.5 inch Camaro Wheels (2 spares) with SLP Floor & Trunk Mats
    BMR Subframe Connectors, Torque Bar, Transmission Crossmember, Rear Lower Control Arms, Panhard Bar
    SLP Strut Tower Brace & McCulloch Xenon HID Head Lights (high beam turns on all 4 Xenon lights)
    Low Mileage Goodyear Eagle F1 Tires (285-40-17 rear, 245-45-17 front) & Bilstein Shocks and Struts

NOTES: motor & entire drive train perform flawlessly, no leaks, no issues; body & interior are immaculate; AC & all
    other components perform excellent

SOME TRANSMISSION DETAILS:
    PATC has developed a new 6 pinion planet gear set for 700R4 / 4L60E transmissions. This will be the biggest thing in
    700R4 advancements in years. These have a 2.84 to 1 first gear, 1.56 to 1 second gear, 1 to 1 third gear and .70 to 1
    overdrive ratio. This close ratio 700R4 gear set will have a 11.72% less RPM drop between 1st and 2nd than the wide
    (stock) ratio gear set. In other words the close ratio gear set will only have 88.28% as much RPM drop as the wide
    ratio gear set. This is what people have been asking for, for years. These will work on any 4L60E type transmission
    without a gear ratio error code, if the PCM is modified. The sun gear is made from 4340 billet steel and the pinion
    gears are 4130 steel. This gear set is used to reduce torque multiplication / rotating speed in the transmission in
    first gear. This improves track applications that overpower the rear tires upon launch. This is common with numerically
    high final drive ratios. Now you will have a choice between the wide ratio or the new close ratio gear sets. In first
    gear this close ratio gear set has a 7.2% numerically lower final drive ratio. It has been reported that the 2.84 gear
    set could lower your quarter mile time as much as 4/10 of a second over the 3.06 gear set. You might ask why 6 pinion
    gears. The answer is because high horse power motors can eat the small needle bearings up in the pinion gears. The
    solution is to spread the load over 50% more needle bearings and at the same time building the planet gear set out
    of a higher grade steel. The gear noise in manual low is reduced by at least 50% compared to a stock OEM planet gear
    and at full throttle there was no noticeable power drop on the 1st to 2nd shift.

iTrader

White
    '10 ZR1

So, what is the asking price?

iTrader

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Are the spare rims the 35th LE wheels that came stock on the car in my avatar? Or, are they just the plain SS wheels?

If they are the 35th LE wheels, are you willing to separate and how much for just (1)?

Thanks

iTrader

Artic White
    2000 SS Camaro

The spare wheels are the black and neutral finish that came on the special 35th anniversary in your picture.
    These are nearly impossible to find but I can give you a contact who has the remaining new ones GM made
    and he charges $500 each if he will sell them to you at all. Mine are used and I was going to have them widened
    to 11 inches however if you want them I would sell them for $500 for the pair plus shipping cost. They are still
    in good condition.

iTrader

Artic White
    2000 SS Camaro

sorry about that, forgot to put the price. $17,800. I simply cannot go any lower than this because I have spent $40K on the car.
    At my asking price, this covers the price of the motor, transmission and torque converter before installation and the rest of the car
    would be essentially free. It really runs strong; I still drive it to work every day.

iTrader

White
    '10 ZR1

Quote Originally Posted by sscamaro2000 View Post
    sorry about that, forgot to put the price. $17,800. I simply cannot go any lower than this because I have spent $40K on the car.
    At my asking price, this covers the price of the motor, transmission and torque converter before installation and the rest of the car
    would be essentially free. It really runs strong; I still drive it to work every day.
    This begs the question: How many miles on the car????

iTrader

Artic White
    2000 SS Camaro

Less than 8000 miles on the stroker motor, less than 1000 miles on new transmission, less than 4000 miles on Moser rear end and Wilwood brakes and
    front wheel hubs. Was repainted this past October by professional body shop. The odometer shows 97,000 but this is not representative of the true mileage
    on the components of the car that mean anything. Any interior part not in mint condition has been replaced with new in the past 3 years. It is not a question of whether or not the car is worth the price I'm giving it away at, just whether or not someone wants this vintage car with 560 flywheel horsepower and ideal build for street racing. I have completed a perfect build and am now ready to move on to a new 2012 2SS at my age, will be 58 at the end of March. I will stand behind every component of this car.

Thread Information