iTrader
    2 (100%)

Red
    2000 Camaro SS

2000 Red T-top Camaro SS, Leather, Modified, $12,000

I have a clean title (no accidents) 2000 Camaro SS for sale in S.E. Michigan. The car is red with a black “Manta” stripe. Has T-tops, power everything and a black leather interior. It started as a V6 and has a V6 vin, but I have done a LS (V8) engine swap. The car runs perfect and was my daily driver (Stored In the winter, California HD car cover goes along with purchase) until my most recent purchase and now it is time to sell. There is a long list of modifications so please bare with me as I try to remember and list them all, I have put over $13,000 into it over the years and it has truly been my baby. Never raced it and waxed it monthly

Engine:
    • I bought the engine out of a 2004 Corvette making it a LS6.
    • When I bought the engine it had 30k miles on it
    • Before doing the swap I had it taken completely apart and had all parts checked, honed, or resurfaced by a reputable machine shop
    • When doing the Swap, I replaced all necessarily parts to consider it a brand new engine
    • Everything was then put back together with the performance parts I will list next.
    • Engine and all necessarily parts to make this a full V8 swap was installed by Victory Racing Engines.

Performance Aftermarket
    • SS Fiberglass functional Ram-air Hood, With “Manta” paint
    • K&N Air Filter
    • SLP Intake Cover
    • SLP Smooth Intake Bellows
    • Granatelli Mass Air Flow Sensor
    • BBK Ported and Polished Throttle Body
    • LS6 Intake Manifold
    • Ported Stock Heads
    • Texas Speed Torquer V3 111 L.S.A. Camshaft (Very well know cam making in the LS world, this cam is lopey and aggressive)
    • Chrome Molly Push Rods
    • Supporting Valve Springs
    • Heddman Long Tube Headers
    • Pacesetter Y-Pipe
    • Flowmaster Cat-Back Exhaust

Drivetrain Performance
    • Yank 3600 Stall Lock up torque Converter
    • Transmission Built by a reputable transmission shop with all Kevlar parts and is rated up to 700 horsepower
    • Trans go Shift Kit 2 installed by the same shop with increased pressure, shifts are fast and accurate
    • Transmission cooler with stainless steel braided lines
    • 3.42 Rear Gears
    • New Tires

Suspension
    • Bilstein HD Shocks
    • U.M.I. 3 Point Sub-frame Connectors
    • Spoon Performance Tunnel Brace

Fuel
    • Walbro 255lb fuel pump
    • Trick Flow fuel Rails

Oil
    • Oil pump Ported for increase oil flow
    • Synthetic oil always changed slightly early

Engine Management
    • Dyno tuned by Vector Motorsports for use with Premium gas
    • Shift points increased

Appearance
    • SS Fiberglass Functional Ram-Air
    • Custom Manta Paint
    • Black candy tinted tail-lights, turn signals, and head-lights
    • H.I.D. Brights and Dims (When you turn Brights on Dims and Fogs stay on as well)
    • C6 Corvette Chrome wheels (18 rear, 17 front)
    • Ground effects
    • Shortened Antenna
    • Painted black and cleared Air dam piece, Stock Cowl covers, Ram Air Vent. (All pieces are Stock and came as black plastic from Factory, I just wanted them to be cleared so that they could be waxed and polished, it’s a small difference that many notice but is not obvious)
    • Rear hatch is professional tinted with 3M tint and has not purpled at all

Interior
    • 3 gauge pillar Pod
    o With Fuel Ratio Gauge
    o Trans Temp Gauge
    o Interceptor Gauge (plugs into your OBDII port and shows you many values that you can pick from, also doubles as a code reader)
    • Shortened Auto shifter

Electronic
    • Viper Alarm system with 2 way responder remote that works from 1 mile away (the one that tells you when your alarm is going off.
    • Brand new Pioneer head unit
    • Imagine Component front speakers and tweeter
    • Pioneer 6.5 rear speakers
    • 2 custom made 12 inch 1000watt subwoofers in a custom made fiberglass box (If you don’t want these in the car please let me know and I will uninstall them, the amp, and all wires)
    • 2000 Watt rms amp (hidden by a fake wall in the rear hatch area, T-tops storage is still completely useable)

This car has been babied its whole life. After the break-in period of the engine swap I did do one quarter mile run to see what it ran. Just did one quarter mile run then after that it has never been raced or drove hard. The car ran an 11.53 quarter mile, may have been better if I did it more then once and learned the correct start.

Miles on engine: 21,xxx
    Miles read on gauge: 86,xxx (Had to be swapped out with engine to match the V8’s stock Speedo and tachometer)
    Miles on chassis: 119,xxx (Many parts were replaced during swap including brake rotors, pads, calibers, upper and lower A-Arms, bearings, etc…)

I am asking $12,000 o.b.o. for it which is a good deal vs. comparable cars. Please no tire kickers only ask to see the car if seriously interested, no “just for fun” test drives, younger drivers must have a parent present. If you have any questions please feel free to call or text me at (734)-216-9 one one 6. Once your questions are answered, we can set up a time to see the car. Best times for me are on the weekend. I can email more pictures to you if you would like to see something in more detail.

Engine Bay (Before Painted Cowl Covers)

Drivers Side Floor Mat

Passenger Side Floor Mat

Speedo

Gauges

Back Seats

Back Floor Mat

Again please feel free to ask for more pictures I can send to you in email.
    Last edited by 00camaro16; 06-25-2013 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Forgot a Few things Sorry

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Silver & Blue
    02 Camaro SS, 04 GTO

Nice ride, if it were a real SS 12k would be a steal. You should do something near your asking price. Very well put together vehicle
    My ride is a 2002 Camaro SS SLP #3296 with 30k, LTH, 3" Y, CME, Frost tune, K&N, ported TB, Blackwing lid, Bellows, MSD, Denso Iridium, and 85mm MAF, Bilsteins, Eibach springs, SLP strut brace, Adj. Panhard, TA Girdle, UMI, Pro 5.0, Nitto NT555
    My wife has a 2004 GTO with the rare SAP, 18" wheels, K&N Cold Air System, MSD, Ported TB, Frost tune, Denso Iridium, Flowmaster cat-back, 3200 Yank, 75k

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Red
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 2002ssslp View Post
    Nice ride, if it were a real SS 12k would be a steal. You should do something near your asking price. Very well put together vehicle
    Thank you for the compliment, it is much appreciated.

Bump

Chris

iTrader
    2 (100%)

Red
    2000 Camaro SS

TTT, going on Craigslist soon

Thread Information