Price: $9500
    Mileage: 95000
    Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
    Location (State): PA
    Color: Black
    Transmission: Manual
    Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
    LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

FS 2000 Trans Am with Ram Air hood and 95k miles.

The good
    414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    It's been 12 years of ownership so I'm going off of memory. BMR PHR, LCA, SFC and Bilstein HD shocks. Z06 wheels with 305s out back. Handles very well. WS6 hood and front sway bar.

TR224 cam, LS6 manifold, TSP PRC 2.5 heads, hardened PR, new trays, Volant dual cone intake, TB bypass, smooth bellow.

3.90 gears, Auburn posi went in with gears. LSS shifter.

Pacesetter LTs with ORY going through Hooker CB. Car sounds downright amazing at idle and you can keep her tame if you need under 2k RPMs and let her roar above 2k to WOT.

Car has matching silver Trans Am headrests and floor mats. A 485 hp badge around the TCS. Calipers painted black with silver Trans Am stickers. Silver painted Trans Am badges on the doors. Silver Trans Am sticker on back. Windows close to limo tint.

Year and a half ago snow melted into the car so some friends and I stripped the wet carpet which was old anyway and put in a brand new black carpet and also added silver bubbled sound deadening/insulation. Great additions, even did the doors and all the way up into the Trans tunnel. Car is quieter inside and holds heat/AC better. Can even talk on the cell if needed. New battery 2 yrs ago, new radiator in April along with all accessories hoses thermo etc.

The bad
    Carpet still needs a couple of spots trimmed in the foot area and along the doors. The panels all line up but we didn't screw everything back because it wasn't completed. The front seats stayed black but I tossed the back seats and could only find grey seats for the back along with matching grey sail panels. The radio works but the antenna is stuck half way up and the mid speakers need replacing. Honestly, I never listened to the radio. I listened to the exhaust. The front tires match but the rears were hard to find in 305s so one is off of a Viper the other a Ferrari. Car hooks but honestly new rubber is in the near future. Paint is a 6/6.5 out of a 10. It's 16 yrs old this December. Frt panel drivers side is to primer for a stretch and 1 headlight eyelid is shot. Car was hit on the side way back in 2001 previous owner don't know extent of damage just that it was repaired. Never knew it driving. Could use an updated tune it's been awhile but needs O2s for tune. Mine are shot. Car runs best with current setup by letting her warmup up to close to operating temps. When it gets warm and you drive it for awhile occasionally you hear an odd howl from the rear of the car but not THE rear. Had Fran and Bill from RPM a sponsor on here do most of the recent work and they did a full $100 inspection of the entire vehicle in April and found nothing to the noise. Last 3 inspections same thing nothing structually wrong anywhere. If I remember more I will update again I've owned her for about 12 yrs rotated for last 4 as my summer car and garaged in winter. Only seen honestly about 2000 miles in last 4 yrs. passes PA inspection because no visual and cat codes are cleared.

Will try to post as many pics here I have pics showing everything I explained. Honestly this car is a beast to drive. Will easily pin you back in every gear. Never track ran because I was scared of the 8 Bolt.

Heehuhre50@gmail.com to reach me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  
    Last edited by Hurley711; 11-24-2015 at 03:08 PM.

iTrader

414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    00 Black Ram Air Trans Am

Couple more pictures. Email me for more heehuhre50@gmail.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  
    '00 Black Ram Air TA TR224/224 PRC 5.3 59cc Heads
    Pacesetter LT ORY Hooker CB 414 RWHP 395 RWTQ
    BMR PHR, SFC,LCA & TM. Bilstein HD shocks 1LE FSB
    Firehawk Rims w/KDW Custom Headrests & Floormats

Thread Information