2000 m6 LS1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well to start off im selling my baby . She's a 2000 pewter ls1 Z28. Its has the 6 speed. I have to sell due to baby and its just not the family type of ride. Would really like to see it go to a good garage. She is my baby and have changed the oil every 3,000 or 3 months which ever came first. It has 56,000 miles. Mostly highway miles. Its been babied. Also has new tires. About 1000 miles on them if that.

Mods are: flowmaster, hypertech programmer which will go with the car, throttle body spacer, K&N CAI, Janzter ported throttle body, hypertech 160 powerstat, SLP short throw shifter w/discontinued SLP shifter stick and shift knob, ZO6 clutch, upgraded hydraulics, throttle body bypass, Black Halo headlights. if i forgot something i will update. i really dont want to get rid of her but have no choice right now. i just want pay off. Asking $12,500.

the body kit is off right now but will come with the car. i will have new pics up real soon.

THE BADS: It has a recent ding in it the size of a dime due to a lil girl kicking her door open into my car in the parking lot at sea world.:bashhead: and the window motor on the driver side is about to go out. Thats about it.