iTrader

white

2000 LS1 S10 Now For Sale!

Hey guys, thought I would put my finished project LS1 S10 Xtreme out there to sell to see if anybody is interested. The ONLY reason I'm selling it is because I would like to build something else, I just like building things. The truck is a 2000 Xtreme extended cab truck S10. I put a 2002 LS1 into the truck with the auto tranny that came with the LS1 (4L60E). Everything works on the truck, all gauges, AC works, but most importantly when I did the install of the truck I put all new corvette accessories under the hood, that means everything is new besides the engine. All lines, hoses, alternator, pullies, pumps, etc. are all new. The LS1 engine now probably has around 20,000 miles on it. I put a limited slip rearend in the truck and it has 3.42 gearing and still has the two-piece driveshaft but you can get a CV upgrade to help protect your driveshaft. One piece is a little too difficult to put into the extended cab trucks without modification. The engine has Sanderson custom coated headers along with a maganaflow exhaust, sounds really good, quiet but loud when hammered. This truck has been TUNED by HP Tuners. Just put new Billett specialties lightweight racing rims on the truck with new BFGoodrich 255/45 17 tires which are pretty sticky so hooks up well. The paint on the truck is probably a 7/10 because I drive this truck daily and it has some chips and scratches on it along with a small dent on the tailgate, other than that its very clean. I'm looking to get around $14,000 for the truck. With a little paint, pretty much new truck. I'm an honest guy so if you have any questions, i'll answer them to the best of my ability. I have attached a couple of pictures. I will send pictures of the inside of the cab if requested, but its basically a stock S10 cloth interior that is a dark gray. No rips or tears in anything and good to go. Power door locks and windows with electric mirrors. Tried to make this truck as close to factory as I could. I just might build another LSx S10 if other people are interested. Will take offers. Thanks guys.Need this truck gone asap.

iTrader
    I've been looking for an S10 extreme with an efi v8. I've seen this truck around on the interwebs and would have jumped on it but the only problem i see is its an auto....

Brett

iTrader

white

Well I wanted it close to factory as I could get it. You won't be disappointed with the auto and how it runs. You could always switch it over to a manual, isn't that hard really. let me know if your interested. Guys calling every day.

Thread Information