Need a tow truck? or a reliable full size truck? $5,500.00
The truck for its year actually had great miles it has 115k on it but dont let the miles tell u nothing about the truck, I have put all hwy miles on it, I live in Keller and work in Dallas I have done all maintence with factory dodge parts, new plugs, belt , air filter,$200 battery,cap rotor, all oil changes @ 3k with receipts on everything , new windshield,has tranny and rear end fluids changed, new tires spray in liner, tow package( I never towed anything with it) LOL , seats up to six adults power everthing, even heated mirrors and factory alarm, I just got blessed with a company car and me and my fiancé are getting married in oct so we decided to sell my truck for wedding money , u can come to our home and test drive turn on a/c full blast and drive in this hot weather to see for ur self ,ice cold a/c, for the price, you will not find a more reliable truck that needs nothing, & I have almost all reciepts! [/B][/B][/B]thanks in advance , mike.... I have lowered the price for quicker sale, We are getting married in oct.