This is a clean 2000 Dodge Durango. It has all leather interior, power seat with lumbar, power windows, rear A/C, 4WD, 3RD row seating, and overhead control panel that displays trip, temp, mpg, direction, ect. The truck has a 3 inch lift kit on it which make is look good but it is not to much where it is hard to get into. There is a Viper remote entry/alarm/remote start installed. It is tinted all around and has a small tint band on the top of the front windshield. The 4.7l Magnum motor has a custom cold air intake on it with a K&N air filter. I will also include the stock air filter assembely. It has a flowmaster exhaust which makes a real nice sound but not too loud. It has clear corner and headlights with HID's installed. I will also include stock bulb if you would like to convert back which is very easy, just put the bulbs in and unplug the HID module. All four doors have ventshades on them to allow you to open the window while it is raining. A brand new class 3 hitch was just installed on the truck. It has new Infinity component speakers in the front doors and Alpine type s speakers in the rear all powered by a 4-way Kenwood amp. I installed a custom rear sub box that looks like a center console that sits between the 2nd row seat that houses a JL 10w6 sub and is powered by a JL amp. I can uninstall the sub box and reinstall the small center seat if you would like. It also has an Alpine C/D and MP3 player headunit that is siruis and xm ready and also has an external ipod hook up installed. The A/C blows cold and I have never gotten stuck in the snow with the 4WD. Oil is always changed every 3,000 miles with Moibil 1 Synthetic. I am a Mercedes Benz technician and have always performed regular maintenance on the truck before the required time frame. I have taken very good care of the truck.

- Spark plugs, Coolant flush, Brake flush, and oil change with Mobil 1 Synthetic all done within 1000 miles

- Battery changed with Duralast Gold within 1 year

- Trans fluid, Trans filter, Transfer case fluid, Front and Rear differential fluid changed within 5000 miles

- Rancho RSX shocks installed within 10,000 miles

There are a couple of scuff marks on the front and rear bumpers nothing major and the glove box handle is a little loose but still open and closes.

Central Jersey-$5700
For Pics Email me blownbird144@verizon.net