What's up guys?? My baby is for sale, a 2000 M6 Corvette Coupe. It has a cam, Kooks LT headers with high flow cats, U/D pulley, Z06 intake and Dyno tune all by the guys at MTI in Houston. Car put down 381 RWHP. Mods done just over a year ago. 67k miles, runs and drives good and gets 30MPG+ on the highway, City/highway averages 22MPG, not bad for the power.

Its Dark Bowling Green Metallic. The paint is not perfect, it shows wear but after it has been washed and waxed she shines beautifully. Has an awesome aftermarket stereo. Pioneer Premier P1R CD player, Orion and Eclipse amps, Eclipse sub and Memphis multisyncs 8" mids and tweets in the doors. Also 2 capacitors. I can sell it without the stereo (might actually prefer too) but it would leave the back bare because there is a custom amp rack in the back and the OEM carpet has been pulled out. Car is also dynamatted to no end.

The basics:
Corvette Coupe (removeable painted top)
6 speed
67k miles
Mods by MTI in Houston- Cam, Kooks LT headers with high flow cats, U/D pulley, LS6 intake.
Also has Halltech Stinger
Aftermarket stereo
Asking 24,000 with stereo, 22,500 without, both somewhat negotioble.

Not really interested in trades, trying to get the loan paid off because my new job, although highly secured, is part time and each month I have to take @ $300 out of my savings to make ends meet.

I will answer any and all questions and have tons of pics. I'll post some later.