iTrader

Bright Rally Red
    2000&2001 Camaro SS

2000 Chevrolet Camaro SS BRR Hardtop A4 $6000.00 obo

The day I swore would never come ,has. After 6 years of owning my SS I'm finally looking to sell it. The decision didn't come easy to me, but it's what is necessary. I bought the car back in May of 2005 from a dealership in Elk Grove, CA. The car had 7 out of 8 speakers blown, different tint darkness on every window, the stupid looking side pin stripes dealerships loved to put on cars and the car was BONE stock.
    2000 Chevrolet Camaro SS #867 with documentation from SLP

Here is a list of everything in the car now
    Options from GM: P/W, P/D, P/M, P/B, cloth interior, single disc monsoon system, SS WU8 RPO code...and that's it. I'll post up the RPO code list for verification of options upon request. From factory what it didn't come with was rear defogger and traction control
    Now for mods the car has:
    Interior: all stock, except the Pioneer 500 watt 2 channel Amp and the JL Audio 10" subwoofer
    Exterior: SLP SS Grille, SLP stripes, side mold delete, billet antenna, berger panel with urethane red CAMARO letter and SLP emblem (original panel will come with the car also), stock catback with polished tips under a 6LE Dual Exhaust Rear Valance and I had the hardtop painted body color to be more unique.
    Engine: LT1 radiator, waterpump installed at approx 168K on the body, hoses from water pump to heater core installed with approx 173k on the body, SLP Lid, SLP Smooth Bellow and SLP 85mm MAF (car is tuned for this maf so if the buyer wishes to change out the maf they'll need a re-tune), A/C delete, LS1 intake manifold with the EGR block off plate from GM, EGR and AIR delete, engine is from a 2000 Camaro Z28 with now approx 81k, MSD red wires NGK TR-55 plugs were installed at 168k. SLP 3" Y-pipe and a new walbro255 fuel pump. And to finish it off the car was tuned by Mark Romans
    Transmission: Stock Transmission with the same mileage as the body, TCI flexplate installed at 168K, stock converter with 40k. Shifts nice and firm with no transmission slippage, noise or flaws
    Rear End: Stock 3.23 gears
    Suspension: Eibach ProKit, Bilstein shocks, BMR Non-Adjustable LCA's with BMR relocation brackets, BMR Double Adjustable PHB and Energy Suspension Poly Urethane Bushings, O.E. Wheels Z06 Speedline Replica's wrapped in Bridgestone Potenza rubber 265/40/17 in front and 295/35/18 in back; the tires have less 18k on them and still hook wonderfully and feel great on the road, minimal road noise and grip the corners. The car weighs 3500lbs with a full tank of gas without me in it. It is a fun car not only on straight-aways, but even more so in twisty roads and will be missed . . . but it's replacement will make me smile more.
    The bad: the clearcoat on the front bumper looks bad, the spoiler is getting the tiny bubbles, the rear valance needs to be pulled off, painted and put back on, there is a bubble on the clearcoat right below the ram air duct on the hood, the weather-stripping on both doors needs replacement and the front shocks need to be replaced.

Price is $6000 OBO AS IS and if shipping, buyer is responsible for shipping costs. I have the title in hand so let's get this in your driveway!!

pics will be coming in a few days

Last edited by King Nothing; 02-11-2012 at 06:30 PM.

iTrader

Bright Rally Red
    2000&2001 Camaro SS

some interior shots
    the purse is my gf's and no the mag light doesn't come with the car lol

iTrader

Bright Rally Red
    2000&2001 Camaro SS

some new exterior pics

iTrader

Bright Rally Red
    2000&2001 Camaro SS