2000 Z28 Camaro $10,000
    · V8, 5.7L 350 engine,
    · Only 86,000km
    · Dyno test reading at over 300hp
    · K&N Filter, 4inch dual exhaust pipes.
    · Fully loaded/ power everything
    · Viper alarm system, keyless entry
    · CD/am/fm radio
    · A/C Great. Heat also works great. Also has a block heater (for storage)
    · T-roofs comes with special compartment to place t-roofs when off/ also comes with window guards
    · Tinted Windows
    · Full skirt package
    · Custom LAMBO doors (open out and then up)
    · Silver exterior/ Black leather interior.
    · Never winter driven/ very clean
    · Chrome 5 star rims on nice tires (about 70% life left on them)
    · Traction control settings
    · Equipped with extra shift gear when you want to drive really fast (HWY driving) Installed straight from GM Car really moves and you really feel the power in this gear. Auto.
    · I only use high octane gas (sunoco) Only 100% synthetic oil used as well.
    http://toronto.craigslist.org/car/212390879.html. this link shows the pics of my car.
    Last edited by Peter Cortese; 10-02-2006 at 02:10 PM. Reason: contact info

bluflame021
    hey bro sorry to burst ur bubble, and im not trying to knock ur ride or anything, but i have a ton more work done on my car and way less miles and mine is a 98 and it has never been wrecked and is in PRISTINE SHOWCAR CONDITION and there is no way you are gonna get anywhere near 13k dollars for it...you might get 8k or 9k...because as i have learned in the very recent past...mods really dont matter, the only thing that matters is NADA value, and if you have like a sick street car that is unbeatable, but other than that people aren't gonna give you more than 9k MAX for it and thats only because its an automatic and is an LS1 V8, but as far as performance mods and show stopping mods its a little on the dry side...the lambo doors are very nice though. ANd remember...im just trying to give some advice so you dont waste a ton of time trying to sell ur car like i did and dont expect to get out of it what you put in it...because it will never happen...my car w/ all the mods added together is worth 15000 to me, but im only askin 9,500 for it, thats just an example...but in any case good luck w/ the sell, and once again this was just advice and im not trying to talk bad about ur ride.

iTrader

SILVER
    2000 Z28

Thanks

Hey thanks for the advice man.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Black
    2002 Formula Firehawk

Quote Originally Posted by bluflame021 View Post
    hey bro sorry to burst ur bubble, and im not trying to knock ur ride or anything, but i have a ton more work done on my car and way less miles and mine is a 98 and it has never been wrecked and is in PRISTINE SHOWCAR CONDITION and there is no way you are gonna get anywhere near 13k dollars for it...you might get 8k or 9k...because as i have learned in the very recent past...mods really dont matter, the only thing that matters is NADA value, and if you have like a sick street car that is unbeatable, but other than that people aren't gonna give you more than 9k MAX for it and thats only because its an automatic and is an LS1 V8, but as far as performance mods and show stopping mods its a little on the dry side...the lambo doors are very nice though. ANd remember...im just trying to give some advice so you dont waste a ton of time trying to sell ur car like i did and dont expect to get out of it what you put in it...because it will never happen...my car w/ all the mods added together is worth 15000 to me, but im only askin 9,500 for it, thats just an example...but in any case good luck w/ the sell, and once again this was just advice and im not trying to talk bad about ur ride.

Part of that is true but there is always someone willing to pay tons of money for a car. Remember these cars are getting rarer and rarer by the year, and there is always new car enthusiast who dont know much about car prices that will pay that amount of money

Thread Information