iTrader

2000 Camaro SS 6-speed

We've owned this car for about 10 years and has been my wifes daily driver. Bought the car with about 40,000 miles and the car now has just over 110,000. It's a real SS with SLP options. Chrome SS wheels, SS floor mats, SS car cover, SLP dual/dual exhaust, SS portfolio, SS front grill. Has other options like factory Hurst shifter, Monsoon sound with 12 disc changer, all power accessories, T-Tops, etc...

Has a custom 062 Vinci camshaft with dual springs, hardened pushrods and full roller rocker arm setup completely adjustable. Very mild camshaft that daily drives easily, similar to an LS6 cam but with faster ramp profile and tighter LSA. Long tube headers, Texas Speed stainless off road Y-pipe and a 4" Mufflex exhaust system with a Magnaflow muffler and hidden tailpipe setup.
    Also an LS6 intake installed, LS6 clutch, adjustable master cylinder, short stick installed on original hurst shifter, carbonfiber air lid, amsoil cleanable air filter, etc....

Has a complete Strange 12 bolt rear with 3.73 gears, Eaton posi and 33 spline axles.

Custom SD tune. Made 370 RWHP and TQ. Routinely gets 21 mpg city and 28 mpg highway.

Other things I've replaced. Both window motors, AC compressor and dryer, all 4 drilled and slotted coated rotors with ceramic pads, Racetronix 255 lph pump, headlights and more I'm not thinking of at the moment. Everything works as it should, tires are about 50% and rotated routinely.

Cosmetically, very nice sebring silver paint, a couple of minor scratches. Interior is nearly mint grey cloth with no wear, no cracks in dash etc..always garage kept. Car runs absolutely perfectly, no noises, doesn't use oil, drives tight, meticulously maintained. Anything it needed, it got. Wife wants to go a different direction now so car is being offered.

I'll sell as is with all the mods for $10,900. For that price I'll throw in all the extra parts, original rearend, original SLP dual/dual exhaust, exhaust manifolds, cats, Y-pipe, LS1 intake manifold, and more I can't think of etc....
    I'd consider a substantial drop in the price if I de-mod the car. We'll see how it goes as the car is advertised elsewhere. I may de-mod it to lower the price and move it as time allows. Clean and clear title, no accidents. If you would like more pictures shoot me an email, I have plenty. If there is something in particular you want to see just shout, I'll take more.

iTrader

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

Beautiful car
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

iTrader
    Wish I could find one this clean a little closer to me. Beautiful car

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

It would be worth the drive - my guess is that you will not find a better maintained Camaro on the planet.

iTrader

white
    04 2500 4x4 crew cab

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    It would be worth the drive - my guess is that you will not find a better maintained Camaro on the planet.
    Someone will get a really nice car.

iTrader
    Sorry I haven't checked in lately, having issues on the site. Thanks for all the kind words.

Thread Information