iTrader

Black
    2000 Formula

2000 Black T-Top Formula M6 FS in SoCal

2000 Firebird Formula 6-speed manual with T-top roof. Black with dark gray interior. Less than 77k miles. Clean title, smogged. $9,900. No trades.

Mods: Thunder Racing 224/224 cam on 114 lobe separation. Home ported 853 heads, LS6 intake, ported MAF, ported/polished throttle body with epoxy fill, bump stop mod, March underdrive pulley, SLP lid, K&N filter, Spec 3 clutch, Quiet 3" Dynomax single-outlet cat-back, Poly trans mount, SLP strut brace, Chrome 17x9.5" Z06 (C5) wheels. Tires are about 50% front and back, rear tires are Nitto 555R2 drag radials. Subframe connectors. Stock manifolds and cats.

Body and paint are fair, about what you would expect for a 7 year old car - little dings and scratches but nothing major. I managed to make contact with a very short rock wall while parking and scratched the front valence up a bit. One center cap is missing from a wheel. The interior is in good shape except for the cover to the center console which is floppy.

The car was tuned with HP tuners. No dyno sheets or track times, but the car runs very strong with no issues. A/C blows cold. It has an aftermarket Alpine CD/MP3 head unit running through the stock Monsoon speakers. The 3.42 rear is a little noisy (it clicks a little, but the gears were inspected and look fine). I haven't had any trouble with it. I just replaced the passenger side window motor.

I simply don't have much time to enjoy the car. I get about 21 mpg in mostly slow traffic conditions between Pasadena and Woodland Hills, where I work. I don't really see the point of racking up miles on it in bumper-to-bumper traffic, but it's a nice car to commute in, anyway.

All the smog equipment is hooked up and the car passes smog as it sits.

I have the stock wheels and tires (one pair is good, the other two are worn and one has a puncture) as well if you'd like them. I also have the stock cam.

I usually get home from work at about 7:30pm in the evenings, so you are welcome to come look at the car after that during the week in Pasadena. If you arrange for me to do so, I'll drive the car to work and you can look at it during the day in Woodland Hills.
    Last edited by Jon F; 03-09-2007 at 07:27 AM.

iTrader

Black
    2000 Formula

Sale pending, but no deposit left. If you're still interested, please say so!

iTrader

Black
    2000 Formula

I replaced the rear axle with a good used one. The car is back up for sale!

Thread Information