Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    iTrader

White
    1999 Camaro SS

Smile 1999 SS Camaro Supercharged #462

No one is buying so I am putting the price back up a bit no hurry to sell.....
    1999 Arctic White Camaro SS with only 54k miles. $18,000 This is a one owner, adult owned vehicle. This is number #462 of the 1999 SS Camaros' made. One of 12 Acrtic White SS's w/6 speed for 99. I have in the mid 40K invested in this car. It has a SPEC stage 3 clutch, and Fidanza flywheel. It has a Moser 12 bolt rearend with 3.73 gears. It has an ATI Procharger DS1 supercharger, with inline and in tank fuel pump, Bosch performance fuel injectors. Most of the work was done at Dragon Race Engineering in Broomfield CO. DRE dynoed this on the mustang dyno at 518.3 rear wheel horsepower, which with the parasitic loss to the rear wheels equates to approximately 610 hp at the motor. The torque output is 495.6 lbs at 5000 rpms. It also has a Corvette Z06 camshaft. It has stainless steel exhaust with SLP headers. It has performance wires and iridium spark plugs. I have brand new SS Mats that have never been put in the car. It has the chrome SS wheels that came out in 2000 and later vehicles. It has grey cloth interior (sheepskin covers since new), t-tops, traction control. I have only ran synthetic oil in the SS and recently had tried Royal Purple which seems to help mileage and performance a bit. It has a new alternator and battery (last year). It has alway been garaged. On the highway on trips I can get 26 to 30 mpg. In town you are lucky to get 14 or so. I can give more details and information on request. No free rides and serious inquires only. The price went up a bit since it didn't sell quick down for quick sale. I let the Vette I had one be sold locally since I didn't have a buyer.
    Last edited by Jerry's 99SS; 04-18-2009 at 11:15 AM.
    1999 Arctic White SS #462, ATI Procharger DS1, SLP Headers & Exhaust, 6M, BMR Subframe Connectors,Iridium Plugs Spec Stage 3 Clutch,Moser 12 bolt w/3.73's,Custom Cam,DRE Mustang Dyno 518.3hp @5900, rev limiter raised to 6700.

iTrader

White
    1999 Camaro SS

Next month I will be getting the SS out for the Winter. I will take several new pictures and post them.

iTrader

White
    1999 Camaro SS

I was looking for an automatic Vette. I am currently winning a 2001 Lingenfelter Vette. There is less than 5 hours left. I would drop the sale price of my SS quite a bit for a quick sale.

iTrader

White
    1999 Camaro SS

Must get quick sell reduced price....

I have dropped the price, I am a bit flexible for a very quick sale. I have been outbid for the Vette below (reserve is met). I have less than 4 hours. I will not raise my bid unless I get a great chance of a sale...

Earler...
    I was looking for an automatic Vette. I am currently winning a 2001 Lingenfelter Vette. There is less than 5 hours left. I would drop the sale price of my SS quite a bit for a quick sale.

iTrader

White
    1999 Camaro SS

Won Lingenfelter Vette dropped price more...

I won the Lingenfelter Vette need to sell quick or I have to get out of contract w/eBay. I have price now $1000 cheaper...

Awaiting Activation
    iTrader

69 hugger orange
    98 z28

whats the price now $4500?

iTrader
    1 (100%)

black
    01 ws6

wow good luck on the sale, beautiful car

iTrader

White
    1999 Camaro SS

Thanks eddieb. I guess I will just lose the Vette and keep my SS. I have to let the guy know by tomorrow. At least I won't be broke. dpinson can't go that low, but I will still go a bit lower than I have. Only today...

iTrader

White
    1999 Camaro SS

One last shot please read....

I will give it a couple more hours then I will contact the guy w/the Ligenfelter Vette and tell him I can't do the deal... Oh well I love my SS had her for 10 years, always garaged and taken great care of. You would have thought someone would jump at this. I spent more the 14K at Dragon Race Engineering. That didn't count my ATI Procharger, and I installed that myself. Or my SLP headers. I have an extra Magna flow muffler (like the sound of this one better), Whisper lid w/custom slots to close when it rains, almost new snow tires on nice 16 inch wheels, original exhaust manifolds and many other extra parts. I have a fan control switch, nice pillar mounted boost and fuel pressure guages. Extra fan installed, high performance oil pump. Way too much to list. My loss would have been your gain.

iTrader
    ugh i want it! so mad my car didnt sell in time.... my ebay ad ends tomorrow

iTrader

White
    1999 Camaro SS

Thanks for looking have nicer grill ect...

Cuda I even have a nicer grille on her now and the one in the picture goes with everything else. Got to crash. I will try to check messages around lunch tomorrow before I get out of the Lingenfelter Vettte deal. I guess I am giving up. Nothing in by tomorrow I think I am done. Unless somehow I can't get out of the eBay purchase on the Vette. Then the SS would still be on market. But I dought that very much.

iTrader
    '98,'00-B 93,03,11,14-V

All I can say is I hate people that bid on ebay when they don't have the money to complete the transaction.
    I hope you at least pay the person for their ad, time and money invested if you decide to get out of the contract.

I'm been on the receiving end of this type of transaction before. It doesn't feel very good.

iTrader

White
    1999 Camaro SS

Hey a deal no my SS fell through last minute and I have been in contact with the person on the Vette. He went through a company and won't be out. I am not a little kid and do have the money, but with the economy I don't want to use up savings. If I was pressed I would buy it.

iTrader
    Is car still for sale??? If so do you have anymore pics? Especially some interior shots. Also where are you located again? Thanks.

iTrader

White
    1999 Camaro SS

Can't find other pictures. The seats and upholstery are basically like new. Have had sheepskin covers on the buckets since the first month. Carpet like new. Don't have a good battery for my digital or I would shoot a couple of quick ones. Probably not going to sell after today. At least not that low a price.
    Thanks,
    Jerry

iTrader

White
    1999 Camaro SS

Question My SS might not be for sale soon....

Located in Ft. Collins, Co.... The guy with the Vette has another buyer (he said he would give it to me, but I told him if the guy with the cash can't wait sell it. He might wait a day or 2 if the other buyer will). So I guess if I don't get the SS sold real soon I will not sell her... Thanks for all the looks.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Pontiac Trans AM

very interested can you pm me pics or send to clayton_r_2008@hotmail.com

iTrader

White
    1999 Camaro SS

Thumbs up Message Sent

Clayton I have sent you a PM.

Thanks,
    Jerry