iTrader
    5 (100%)

SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

1999 Procharged Trans Am F/S!!!

1999 Pontiac Trans Am extremely clean inside and out!!!
    Arctic White, 3.23 gears
    Outlaw Ram Air Hood will also come with stock one.
    ~61000 miles on the car, ~4000 miles on engine, ~450 miles on transmission

- Jackson Motorsports forged 347ci LS1
    -Absolute Speed stg2 6.0L heads with 987 dual springs, titanium retainers, 2.02int 1.60exh valves/seats milled .003-Forged pistons with valve reliefs (~9:1 Compression Ratio)
    -Comp Cams 224/228 .567/.588 114lsa
    -SLP Ported LS6 oil pump
    -Heavy duty timing chain
    -GM LS6 Intake Manifold
    -Yella Terra 1.7 shaft mounted rocker arms
    -Comp hardened pushrods
    -SVO 42# injectors
    -In-tank Walbro GSS340 Fuel Pump (replaced stock one and cut out an access door on rear hatch shelf)
    -CPT Pro Race Transmission built 450 miles ago w/warranty!
    -3800 Precision Vigilante Blower/Nitrous torque converter
    -Deep pan with drain
    -TruKool Extra Large tranny cooler
    -ATI Procharger P1SC Tuner Kit (FMU not installed, boxed and included with the car)
    -Reichard racing 3.3” Procharger pulley 10-12lb “But I’m only seeing 7lbs”
    -MMS crank pulley
    -Working LS1 Edit cable, will only work with the PCM currently in the car (stock PCM)
    -Hooker longtube headers non-coated, EGR removed, AIR removed (pump still in place for emissions checks)
    -FBodyCentral custom Y-pipe/I-pipe/over axle pipe with cutout before the axle
    -B&B Triflow Muffler and dual single tips.
    -AFS Chrome 18x9.5 z06 wheels with 285/30/18 Nitto 555’s all around tires
    -EBC dimpled/slotted rotors with green stuff pads
    -SLP stage 1 suspension, 1.5-1.75” drop
    -Sub-frame Connectors
    -Front sway bar removed for better launching
    -Boost gauge where one of the vents were
    -Fuel Pressure and Air/Fuel on the pillar.
    -Removed exterior side trim
    -Walmart yellow top battery
    -All fluids have been changed “rear, oil, tranny, procharger oil, and radiator”

As of right now I am seeing 7 psi around 3800 rpms, then it starts dropping off. Last dyno pull made 383rwhp@4000, 579 rwtq@3200 with air/fuel around 10.5:1 I think 7#’s is a good stopping point for now though, until it gets fully tuned. The tune on it now is safely rich, I believe in the 10.1-10.5:1 range.

The car has been to the track twice once at Mason Dixon and once at Capitol. The very first time at the track the car went 11.0 @ 123mph. I ran that exact time 3 times at Mason. Then the week after I went to Capitol and my first run there was 11.3....”keep in mind that was my first time ever there.” Then my second and last pass I ran a 10.9 @ 123mph. I have all slips in hand and video of the car making the passes at Mason. The car is very capable of mid to low 10's, with only a more conservative tune. Jason at FbodyCentral built this car and is very familiar with it. I have already talked to him and for 200.00 he will dyno tune this car and I can guarantee you the HP is somewhere between 550-650 and the TQ is between 600-725. Could be more. I’m just telling you what I think and you can guess just by the numbers I put down.

If you know how to tune then you can do it yourself as the car DOES come with LS1-Edit and AutoTap. I have all cables and software!

-Stock rear end (no problems yet..but I would highly recommend putting in a Moser 12 bolt) Does have the T/A rear end girdle with stud kit.
    -Stock drive shaft (same as above)
    Gas mileage has averaged about 10-14 mpg since the injectors and pump went in.
    I do have the head flow sheet along with most receipts of the transmission and some other misc. parts.

There is well over $40,000 invested between the car, parts, and labor.
    I’m looking for $18,500 OBO.

-Also forgot to mention this has the spohn adjustable torque ,an after market trans cross member, and a aftermarket 16inch single fan shroud. All bushing and mounts are polyurathane.
    Last edited by Hodgesz28; 05-16-2006 at 07:34 PM.

iTrader
    nice car.

iTrader
    5 (100%)

SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

Thank you, I really don't want to sell it, but I do need to focus on other things right now in my life. This is honestly the fastest car I have owned so far. And this is my 2nd Trans Am, I also have had 4 Z28's and 2 Z06 Corvettes, and this is by far the fastest of them all.

iTrader
    5 (100%)

SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

TTT, I will be at MIR tonight and all weekend at the NOPI race, so if anyone wants to check out the car common on down, call the cell if you wanna meet up!

iTrader
    5 (100%)

SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

Well back for the night from NOPI, made 3 passes. 1st pass ran a 11.3, then 2nd ran a 11.8....don't ask, my mess up.....then the 3rd pass ran a 10.9. Come see me tomorrow for the bracket eliminations!!!! This car is no joke!!!!

iTrader
    5 (100%)

SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

Common guys this car has go to go I keep buying parts for it.....it now has a fully ported and polished Shizznity throttle body.....17,000 is the new price!

iTrader
    5 (100%)

SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

Ok I am now seeing 10psi! The belt was a little loose. Anyways, I have to sell this car ASAP I need to pay for med and school bills. The final and firm selling price is 15,000. And not a dime less!

Turbo goes woo woo
    iTrader

black/quicksilver
    1986 Buick T Type WH1

more pics to wicked_stang91@hotmail.com please!

were the mods professionally done? Also, has the front bumper been painted because it doesn't look like it matches the rest of the car in your first pic

iTrader

black
    01-02 WS6 soon

If I was back in the states I would buy it right now (Navy) but Im not back til sept. Good luck if it by some chance is for sale when I get back Ill take it. BUMP

iTrader

Bright Red
    1994 Turbo Cobra

Located in Maryland (Annapolis area) and very interested....have a turbo cobra that I cannot get to run to save my life and looking to buy something already done and the car looks great,,,,,,where at in MD are you located? Maybe I could come take a look at the car, very interested!
    -Ricky Haiber

iTrader
    5 (100%)

SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 19turbocobra94
    Located in Maryland (Annapolis area) and very interested....have a turbo cobra that I cannot get to run to save my life and looking to buy something already done and the car looks great,,,,,,where at in MD are you located? Maybe I could come take a look at the car, very interested!
    -Ricky Haiber
    Send me ur email address I have a video of me making my 10.9 pass and some more pix

iTrader

red
    1989 trans am

would you be willing to trade and i want to talk about price write me my email is jegan1989@comcast.net

iTrader

red
    1989 trans am

i have a 1998 trans am ws6 would you like to trade the car and a little cash does the car have a roll bar and is the back seat in the car and is the radio still in if not what has been taking out and what is still in put up some interior picks

write me my email is jegan1989@comcast.net
    Last edited by jegan1989; 07-04-2006 at 10:00 AM. Reason: i did not put my email

iTrader

Patriot Red
    1994 Trans Am GT

Is your car still for sale? If so, please send more pix to jefflevander@tds.net

Sincerely,

Jeffrey L.

iTrader
    5 (100%)

SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

Car is back up with more mods and has to be sold ASAP!

1999 Pontiac Trans Am extremely clean inside and out!!!
    Arctic White
    Outlaw Ram Air Hood
    ~64000 miles on the car, ~5000 miles on engine, ~450 miles on transmission.

Everything is setup and ready to go, car is already street tuned but if you want to know how much HP, TQ its making I would get it dyno tuned.

MOTOR

- Jackson Motorsports forged 347ci LS1
    -Absolute Speed stg2 6.0L heads with 987 dual springs, titanium retainers, 2.02int 1.60exh valves/seats milled .003-Forged pistons with valve reliefs (~9:1 Compression Ratio)
    -Comp Cams 224/228 .567/.588 114lsa
    -SLP Ported LS6 oil pump
    -Heavy duty timing chain
    -GM LS6 Intake Manifold
    -Yella Terra 1.7 shaft mounted rocker arms
    -Comp hardened pushrods
    -SVO 42# injectors
    -In-tank Walbro GSS340 Fuel Pump (replaced stock one and cut out an access door on rear hatch shelf)
    -Deep pan with drain
    -TruKool Extra Large tranny cooler
    -ATI Procharger P1SC Tuner Kit (FMU not installed, boxed and included with the car)
    -Just installed SDCE 8-rib set up seeing 10psi now vs the 7 before!!

DRIVE TRAIN

-Brand new Strange 9inch center section, moser 31 spline axles, Detroit tru-track locker w/4.11 gears.
    -CPT Pro Race Transmission built 450 miles ago w/warranty!
    -3800 Precision Vigilante Blower/Nitrous torque converter
    -Steel drive shaft

EXHAUST

-FBodyCentral custom Y-pipe/I-pipe/over axle pipe with cutout before the axle
    -B&B Triflow Muffler and dual single tips.
    -Hooker longtube headers non-coated, EGR removed, AIR removed (pump still in place for emissions checks)

SUSPENSION

-QA1-12 way adjustables all the way around
    -Stock springs in rear, HAL drag 275 springs in the front
    -Spohn adjustable LCA’s
    -Spohn adjustable torque arm w/drive shaft loop
    -Front sway bar removed for better launching
    -Weld in sub frame connectors

WHEELS, TIRES, BRAKING

- The car will come with stock chrome 5 stars w/new tread, AND the slicks and skinnies that also have new tread on them. The rear are 26x10.5x16 MT ET Streets.
    -EBC dimpled/slotted rotors with green stuff pads

INTERIOR

-Mint condition no tears or fading
    -Boost gauge where one of the vents were
    -Fuel Pressure and Air/Fuel on the pillar.

EXTERIOR

-Removed exterior side trim
    -Outlaw ram air hood

-All fluids have been changed “rear, oil, tranny, procharger oil, and radiator”
    -Front bumper support was taken out, “weight reduction”

As of right now I am seeing 10 psi around 6600 rpms, and who knows how much power I am making all I know is before I did the new rear and SDCE 8-rib set up I was making 5psi at 3900 and on the dyno made 389 RWHP and 552 RWTQ. I know for a fact the HP is over 600+ and the TQ should be almost in the 700 range. The car DOES have a street tune.
    The car has been to the track twice once at Mason Dixon and once at Capitol. The very first time at the track the car went 11.0 @ 123mph. I ran that exact time 3 times at Mason. Then the week after I went to Capitol and my first run there was 11.3....”keep in mind that was my first time ever there.” Then my second and last pass I ran a 10.9 @ 123mph. I have all slips in hand and video of the car making the passes at Mason. The car is very capable of mid to low 10's, with only a more conservative tune. Jason at FbodyCentral built this car and is very familiar with it. I have already talked to him and for 200.00 he will dyno tune this car and I can guarantee you the HP is somewhere between 550-650 and the TQ is between 600-725. Could be more. I’m just telling you what I think and you can guess just by the numbers I put down. All of this was before the rear and SDCE 8-rib set up.

If you know how to tune then you can do it yourself as the car DOES come with LS1-Edit and AutoTap. I have all cables and software!

Gas mileage has averaged about 10-14 mpg since the injectors and pump went in.
    I do have the head flow sheet along with most receipts of the transmission and some other misc. parts. I have put over 4K into the car since last listing it, just in the suspension, rear, wheels, and SDCE 8 rib set up, I have receipts for the rear and SDCE for the next buyer! This car has to go ASAP, you will not be disappointed. This is a low 10 seconds STREETABLE car!!!! Why buy a stock car and spend thousands and thousand on performance parts when this car has it all! There is well over $40,000 invested between the car, parts, and labor. I’m looking for $18,500OBO.

blk02ws6vert
    now the price is back up to 18,500? a few posts ago you said 15,000

iTrader
    5 (100%)

SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

Yes and that was before I paid for the brand new rear, all new suspension, and the SDCE 8-rib set up........there is over 4K just in that! If your interested PM me we can maybe work something out, but if I do decide to budge off the 18,500 it won't be by much!

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

please edit/delete your post with the price changes or i will have to close this thread you can't keep changing prices. edit the first post and delete the others please. i understand why the change but you can't do that here. thanks.

iTrader
    5 (100%)

SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

I tried to get in and change it.....where is the edit button??

The price is 18,500 OBO....because of the new upgrades.

iTrader
    5 (100%)

SOM
    2002 SOM Z28

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Thread Information