Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    2 is better than 1!!! noblesramair's Avatar
    iTrader

sunset orange
    2002 pontiac trans am WS6

1999 Pontiac T/A WS6

I am selling my silver 1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 with 56k on it in great condition! It is an A4 with a trans go shift kit and some internal transmission work done by a professional transmission shop with a hooker exhaust, aftermarket stereo, PP3 tuning, lid & filter, tinted windows and some other stuff. I have taken excellent care of this car! It has been stored most of the time I've owned it because i've been away with the military. Its only been a show/summer car and stored every winter! The only reason i'm looking to sell it is because I have 2 trans am's and I just dont need 2 of them. It advertised for 16,500 now in the autotrader and the autofocus but I will let it go for 15,000. This is for sale in Illinois. If your interested shoot me a PM or an email at:

michael.d.noble@us.army.mil

Mike

iTrader

sunset orange

Ttt..

iTrader

Pewter
    2001 Trans Am WS6

Where in IL are you located?

Why was the transmission work done? (rebuilt due to failure?, make it stronger?)

Do you have the original wheels and stereo?

iTrader

sunset orange

Where in IL are you located?

Why was the transmission work done? (rebuilt due to failure?, make it stronger?)

Do you have the original wheels and stereo?
    Sent you PM

iTrader

sunset orange

Ttt..

iTrader

sunset orange

ttt..

iTrader

sunset orange

Well i had a buyer but he just let me know that he couldnt get a loan nice of him to let me know in advance! So anyway its still for sale.

iTrader

sunset orange

Price Reduced----$14,500

iTrader

sunset orange

ttt..

Adam
    iTrader
    Thats what im looking for exactly right there, but i think im gunna hold out for a m6, Nice car thou

iTrader

sunset orange

Thats what im looking for exactly right there, but i think im gunna hold out for a m6, Nice car thou
    Sent you PM

iTrader

sunset orange

Okay, i have another trans am that i am trying to hop up so i would be willing to trade my the trans am for some parts and some cash. I'm looking to get either a 9in or a 12 bolt(prefer a 9in), a heads and cam package (wanting a set of AFR 205's and a high lift cam, looking to get the MS3), a set of koni shocks SA or DA doesnt matter, a UMI floor mounted torque arm and SFC's, a really good break kit (like bear or wilwood, etc...), a NEW textrillia clutch and aluminum flywheel. Not looking for any regular bolt on's (already got them) or a supercharger or turbo just not looking to go that route. If anybody has any of these with NO problems with the parts and wants to make some sort of deal PM me. Keep in mind you would still have to give me a decent amount of cash depending on what parts you got.

iTrader

sunset orange

ttt..

iTrader
    I paid 17,000 for a heads and cam fullbolt-on tuned 01 Formula NHRA Edition with 6,059 original miles on it. The car was also signed on the glove box by two NHRA legends. Try about 13,500!

iTrader

sunset orange

I paid 17,000 for a heads and cam fullbolt-on tuned 01 Formula NHRA Edition with 6,059 original miles on it. The car was also signed on the glove box by two NHRA legends. Try about 13,500!
    Listen smart ass! A cars value is based on location! In the chicagoland area these are selling for more than 15K. I had it sold already for 16K but the buyer couldnt get financing. Not to mention a buddy of mine totalled his 99 formula WS6 with 67,000 miles on it and his insurance gave him 14K! My price is reasonable and if someone offered me a reasonable deal then it is definitly considered but you dont need to be an ass, im not out to screw anybody! This car is in near perfect condition.

iTrader
    The reason the guy couldn't get financing is the car doesn't book that high. Banks go buy loan value. I wouldn't mind having it, but it's a little out of my range. Good luck with it.

iTrader

sunset orange

The reason the guy couldn't get financing is the car doesn't book that high. Banks go buy loan value. I wouldn't mind having it, but it's a little out of my range. Good luck with it.
    I dont really know the details behind behind the financing but as far as i know it was because he didnt have good enough credit. Either way i'm willing to let it go for 14,500. NADA value is 15k and believe me ive done plenty of research on these cars and this is a reasonable price in this area. I also have it listed in the autotrader and my car is currently the CHEAPEST listed trans am WS6 with in a 200 mile radius of this area and i have it listed for $15,500 there! The major problem i'm having isn't the price its because people want to buy from a dealer. I've had over 20 people call on it looking for a dealer and as soon as they realized it is a private seller they just said thanks.
    Last edited by noblesramair; 05-10-2006 at 04:25 PM.

iTrader
    Those cars may be listed at higher prices, but they don't sell for those prices. I'm within a 75 mile radius of you and i've found plenty of T/A's for 8,000-9,000 and WS6's for 10,000-12,500. All LS1's. Banks don't use KBB or NADA, they go by loan value. For some reason, that is always lower than the others. I've noticed your car (for a couple weeks)on autotrader, e-bay,and here, but you still have it.

Adam
    iTrader
    does it come with stock wheels?

iTrader

sunset orange

Those cars may be listed at higher prices, but they don't sell for those prices. I'm within a 75 mile radius of you and i've found plenty of T/A's for 8,000-9,000 and WS6's for 10,000-12,500. All LS1's. Banks don't use KBB or NADA, they go by loan value. For some reason, that is always lower than the others. I've noticed your car (for a couple weeks)on autotrader, e-bay,and here, but you still have it.
    I dont know what your deal is but get out of my thread! If you have a comment pm me! Ive had a dealer offer me 11500! You know hes gonna get at least 3-4k extra for the car! If you think you can pick up a t/a ws6 in near perfect condition for 8-9k your nutz! Ive already had a few people tell me on ls1tech my price is very reasonable!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information