iTrader

Red
    '99 Trans Am M6

1999 Pontiac T/A M6, ATHENS GA

Up for sale...

1999 Pontiac Trans Am, bright red, t-tops, charcoal-grey leather interior, 6 speed manual transmission. I'm asking $6,000.00 but I will consider all reasonable offers. NADA prices guides have this car valued at over $7,500, but I know this one isn't perfect. I hate to get rid of this car, but I'm getting married in August and we have 3 little girls and we need a family vehicle.
    This is not the WS.6 Ram Air edition, just the base model Trans Am. Paint is in EXCELLENT condition, shines like new with a wash, would probably look even better with a good wax and detailing. This car has the charcoal gray leather seats, all power!! Power lumbar and side-lats on both front seats. Interior is in great shape, driver's seat has the "signature" tear on the side from getting in and out of the car. Just clicked over 197,000 miles on the car last week, and it still runs strong. I use Mobil1 SYNTHETIC oil in this car. Car runs like a champ, has the exhaust cut so it's kinda loud, but it's got the power to go along with the sound. It will need a clutch in the next 4 months or so, the throw out bearing acts up sometimes, but unless you're driving it HARD, you shouldn't have any problems shifting it. I have pics of this car, and can e-mail or text them to you. Or if you'd rather, feel free to check the car out IN PERSON. I work at the O'Reilly Auto Parts store on Atlanta Highway next to Sam's Club in Athens, GA. I get compliments on this car ALL the time. For more information or any questions, e-mail me, or call me at 478-232-5941 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************478-232-5941******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************478-232-5941******end_of_the_skype_highlighting.. Make me an offer!! Thanks for looking.
    Jared
    ---I may consider a trade+cash if you have a decent 4wd Isuzu Rodeo or similar. Doesn't have to be in tip-top shape, but one that is at least in good running order and not beat all to heck n back.---
    Last edited by BigRed99TA; 05-19-2010 at 05:49 PM. Reason: more pics added

iTrader

Red
    '99 Trans Am M6

**reduced**
    $5,500

iTrader

Red
    '99 Trans Am M6

Reduced again.
    $5,000
    Just come get it. Please.

iTrader
    4 (100%)

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

i dont think this issue is your price, i think its the 200k miles.....damn....lol i mean for 5k, id come get the thing tomorrow, its a good looking car, although id like more pics....i just know that id have the thing a week, and somethings gonna break....Murphy likes to kick my ass.

iTrader

Red
    '99 Trans Am M6

Well, Murphy beat ya to the punch on that one bud..
    Oil pump took a dump on me Saturday morning, spun a bearing. Traded it for an '03 CliTaurus and $1200 cash. lol

Thread Information