iTrader

Hugger Orange
    1999 Z28

1999 Hugger Orange M6 Procharged 7PSI Z28 79k - Trades OK

Price: $9299
    Traders: not interested in heavily modded cars or classics; check the section near the bottom
    Low balling is OK (some call that negotiating). But SEND ME A NUMBER OFFER. Not "what's the lowest you'll take"

pics:https://plus.google.com/photos/10569...32561062532033
    cold start & walk around:

Selling because I'm changing careers... full time student now, and I want to pay for school without taking loans. I'm the 2nd owner, have had the car since 2001. I bought the procharger through a site sponsor (golden west performance, back in the day!). I have logged about a dozen transactions with users years ago but but user name and posts were lost in a site upgrade a few years back.

You'll notice a full disclosure section down after the mods. I know the audience here is nationwide, and I'm not interested in wasting anyone's time, so that's why I wrote that up. Probably a bad idea but it's worth something to a reasonable person.

On the price, I think it's worth it because the bones are good... There's A TON of great parts on the car and you could have really nice 450 rwhp daily driver with a few details addressed.

I got a few people asking about the trans and rear. They do not make any noise or or grind. The car has been all mobil 1 (except the rear, moser recommends against that). However, the clutch fluid may need to be replaced / bled. It's been almost 10 years.

Factory specs:
    Hugger Orange (1 of ~1400)
    M6
    Dk Grey Leather
    T-Tops
    Monsoon Radio w cassette (LOL) - no CD changer
    Power everything

Mods:
    Moser 12 bolt rear ($2400)
    ATI Procharger P1SC tuner kit, dual intercooled, 6 rib, 5 psi pulley included ($5500)
    18" C5 Chrome Wheels / Eagle GSC's tires are like new ($2500)
    Baer Brake rotors, EBC Green Stuff Pads, Stainless braided lines
    T-Tops
    SLP Ultra Z Hood
    42lb Ford Injectors
    Superchips tuning box
    5pt subframe connectors (1st mod!)
    BMR strut tower brace
    BMR Rear Lower Control Arms
    Spohn Torque Arm
    Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump
    Autometer fuel pressure and boost gauges
    Pro 5.0L Shifter
    Grotyohann Long Tube 1 3/4" headers, Custom 3" Y Pipe, no cats
    Mufflex/Flowmaster 4" Single Exhaust
    Ram 6 Puck Clutch (VDS 6000) and HD flywheel / Press Plate, adjustable clutch master ($1200)
    Stock parts can be included with full price (most of them, injectors, stock blower pulley, fans, underbody plastics, etc no stock rear)

Full Disclosure:
    Mileage is artificially high because of the 4.10's. I got the 12 bolt moser around 54k and never had a correctional tune.
    Car is from PA, still registered there. Clean title, no salvage, floods, or liens. (just moved to ME over the summer... it hasn't seen a salty Maine winter yet!)
    Some paint is showing age around the deck lid. Waxed twice every year but no garage until now.
    C5 wheels are knockoffs and starting to bubble under chrome
    One fender bender in early 2000's, no frame damage. Got the hood and both front fenders painted with spies hecker (much high quality than original paint) and color matched the mirrors.
    Some of the little EQ knobs on the monsoon have disintegrated
    No radio antenna ( stolen )
    Ultra Z hood has some minor stress cracks. Not my fault, just poor quality control.
    Driver side visor plopped on my lap the other day. Right out of its ball-socket.
    Clutch fluid needs replaced/bled, sometimes clutch doesn't return all the way. Just pull it back with your foot.
    The power window control panel doesn't snap back down on the driver side door. Guy who did the tint broke it. Also, the tint has a few little scrapes from the gm tech that did the window motor. The passenger window motor works, but is much slower.

What I would do to the car to make it perfect for me:
    Quieter exhaust
    Better belt setup (self tension, more ribs)
    Boost-a-pump type fuel setup and custom tune (has vaccuum switch / relay system for the A1000)
    New Shocks
    Fix all the little things above
    Often considered getting changing the 4.10's to something closer to stock, but it's not obnoxious to drive. 70mph around 1900rpm.

Trades will be considered! Here's what I'd be interested in, but most things considered, try me. Would even shift uneven trades with cash, :

Japanese/Euro sport touring bike / naked standard (i like v twins) - Black KTM superduke? where do I sign?
    Daily drivers (subaru wagon, Diesel VW car, good on gas, maybe a diesel pickup)
    snow mobiles
    quad with plow
    Newer dirtbikes
    Newer commercial mower

iTrader

White
    '10 ZR1

That's a great price for the amount of mods. It will cost a few bucks to address the issues you've mentioned.

For me, the transportation would be spendy. Will you negotiate a price to help with the repairs and transport?

(I wasn't in the market - but I might be now)

Wait.........WHAT??!! LoneGunman's Avatar
    iTrader

Hugger Orange
    '99 Camaro Z28

Did anyone buy this car? Just wondering who has my car's brother
    BTW, this would be 1 of 214 HO Z28's.

iTrader

Balck
    2002 Z28

sweet car... i got the slp hood too a love that thing!!!

Thread Information